Primavera & U17 (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jesus, 3 goals after 90? I know Yildiz is a monster and Huisen is big CB talent.

But the best goal has to go to that last guy, who I never heard of before, Anghele, that cheast control and finish was ridicolous.

Good comeback vs a rather stacked young PSG side, Housni and Gharbi will become very good players elsewhere, and Mbappes baby brother Ethan is bit hyped playmaker.

Jun 16, 2020
I haven’t seen a game so far this year, bar maybe 15 minutes against Benfica. In a way I regret it, but the truth is that I simple have been to busy these months, and I tried to be cautious aswel. In the end it consumes a lot of time and I wanted to see what we were going to do with Miretti, Fagioli and Soule in the first team. Everything looks fine now but let’s not forget that we needed more than 10 injuries before seeing Fagioli from the start.

It seems like this team is doing a great job and we have to give compliments to our scouting. First in the league and qualified for the next round in the YL. Lets not forget that unlike other Italian youth teams, we send guys to the U23 while they’d still play for U19 at any other Italian club. Even with doing that we remain competitive every year in the Primavera 1. That’s a big achievement.

If we look to only 2,5 years ago, the only relevant team to follow was the U19 with Dragusin, Ranocchia and Fagioli. Not many other players away on loan of players with high expectations in the U23. We’re now finding ourself in a situation where we have Iling, Fagioli, Miretti, Soule (and Gatti) in the first team, Rovella, Ranocchia and De Winter away on loan in Serie A

And now we should have some very interesting players aswel. We’re stacked with young players, this should be the first time in probably our history that the volume was so big. Yildiz, Mulazzi, Barbieri, Turco, Muharemovic, Huijsen, Mancini in U19/U23 now

Obviously most of them won’t reach the first team but this is without a doubt the successful part of the club, unlike our finances, sportive achievements, marketing or whatever.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #653

Some decent extended highlights. Juve should have easily won, got undone by one shit bit of defending at the end, but that's football.

Some deft and aggressive build up play, I like the look of this team. Two weapons up front, two creative guys behind, and threat from the wings.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #655

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Lost on penalties. They were playing well and were leading, but Rouhi got a red card so they had to play an entire half down a man. Yildiz had the goal but Nonge was the standout today (and most days) imo. Those two should be with next gen soon.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013

Really like what I've seen of him so far. Strong on the ball, even at 17 years old, footwork with possession is good, and he really has the vision for goal. He moves in the right areas, attacks at the right times. I like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)