Primavera & U17 (4 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We have no interest in developing youth. No interest whatsoever. If in 2006 when we made the plans for the new stadium, we made plans and drastic changes in our youth system and the introducstion of yout players, by now we would riped the benefits.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The problem is our youth is considerate as 2nd or 3rd tier of talents

Not generation al talents like the one that pop up at Ajax, Dortmund , La masia etc

It is probably how we build the youth sector. Our history in youth programme

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Chibozo with a brace. Miretti looked good again. Ntenda was great too, could be a guy to watch next year since we’re so thin at LB.
Second place, 5 games remaining, 2 points behind Inter, but still the risk of not reaching the top 4 with Roma and Sampdoria close behind us.

Next match: Juventus - Inter, saturday at 19:00. Lets take that first place

Jun 16, 2020
Agent Da Graca: “Offers arrived from abroad, but we want to continue with Juventus. We started this path with Cherubini and indirect with Paratici.”

17 games and 15 goals so far. In my opinion, we should consider using Da Graca as potential backup for Morata next season. He should play preseason with the team to understand if he’s ready at least.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agent Da Graca: “Offers arrived from abroad, but we want to continue with Juventus. We started this path with Cherubini and indirect with Paratici.”

17 games and 15 goals so far. In my opinion, we should consider using Da Graca as potential backup for Morata next season. He should play preseason with the team to understand if he’s ready at least.
Sounds good til you said backup for Morata. Morata himself should only be backup imo. He's not the guy we need can depend on weekly to lead the attack

Jun 16, 2020
Not the best line up:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Garofani; Mulazzi, de Winter, Nzouango, Ntenda; Turicchia, Miretti, Iling; Soule; Sekulov, Cerri. All. Bonatti.
Inter (3-5-2): Stankovic; L. Moretti, Kinkoue, Hoti; A. Moretti, Casadei, Mirarchi, Lindkvist, Dimarco; Satriano, Bonfanti. All. Madonna.

Watching? @DanielSz @JuveJay

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #309
    Not the best line up:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Garofani; Mulazzi, de Winter, Nzouango, Ntenda; Turicchia, Miretti, Iling; Soule; Sekulov, Cerri. All. Bonatti.
    Inter (3-5-2): Stankovic; L. Moretti, Kinkoue, Hoti; A. Moretti, Casadei, Mirarchi, Lindkvist, Dimarco; Satriano, Bonfanti. All. Madonna.

No mate I'm going to the pub.

Win we go first?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Not the best line up:

nah got some stuff to do. Give us the updates

Jun 16, 2020
    1-0 Inter after we had the best chances. Nzouango anticipated very bad on the cross.

- - - Updated - - -

Illinggggg 1-1, we dominate so far. Risk for being gassed out if we continue like this

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #316
    1-0 Inter after we had the best chances. Nzouango anticipated very bad on the cross.

- - - Updated - - -

Illinggggg 1-1, we dominate so far. Risk for being gassed out if we continue like this
    Nzouango has been crap this season. Nuovo Boumsong.

Jun 16, 2020
    First half finished. After the equalizer we slowed down the pace a bit, nevertheless we remained playing on their half and we dominated possession. Tactically everything went great, off the ball movement of many players caught my attention. We miss some luck or maybe a bit technicality. If they play the same second half we should be able to win this.

Jun 16, 2020
    Second half was the same like the first one, but like I said we missed technicality to finish it around the box. Many good shots from distance and a great team effort. Stankovic (Inter’s goalie) was the motm for me. Miretti played a good game aswel, Sekulov and Cerri were underwhelming.

We missed Da Graca and Barrenechea btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)