[Primavera] Torneo Viareggio (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Great......but don't get too excited. How many will end up in the senior squad? Judging by our track record with kids, zero. Someone needs to explain how we continue to win at youth level but none make it with us.
Very true, the same goes for Chiumiento and Boudianski who were amazing last year.

Maybe the primavera coach performs wonders..

In any case, It IS strange.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
thats excalty the problem i think! so i am asking myself is this tournament really that good?

But i think our youth players can't be that bad as they now have won it 3 times in a row! You can't expect every youth player to become a 1 team regular but i think at least a few of them should be able, maybe the faith and the right coach is missing? I don't know!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think whats missing its oportunity for the young players... I mean our youngsters always get loan out to lower teams, and they get lost in the prosess...

I think Juve should probe them in the senior team, and use the Italian Cup Matches to do it, but not only for 5 minutes (Volpato's case) we should field them at least for 30 minutes to see if they got something....

Juventus always say that the Cup its not one of our main objectives, so why don't we use it to prove youngsters...

Italian clubs are always creating young players:

Roma: Corvia, De Rossi, Aquilani.
Inter: Martins, Pasquale
Parma: Sorrentino, Cannavaro, Bonera, Rosina
Milan: Boriello, Donadel

Even clubs like Real Madrid (Portillo, Pavon, Casillas, etc) and Barcelona (Valdes, Oleguer, Iniesta) give the youth system a chance and they use Cup games to prove youngsters.

Insted of looking solutions abroad, we should take a look at our youth system, maybe there we could find some solutions.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I think whats missing its oportunity for the young players... I mean our youngsters always get loan out to lower teams, and they get lost in the prosess...

I think Juve should probe them in the senior team, and use the Italian Cup Matches to do it, but not only for 5 minutes (Volpato's case) we should field them at least for 30 minutes to see if they got something....

Juventus always say that the Cup its not one of our main objectives, so why don't we use it to prove youngsters...

Italian clubs are always creating young players:

Roma: Corvia, De Rossi, Aquilani.
Inter: Martins, Pasquale
Parma: Sorrentino, Cannavaro, Bonera, Rosina
Milan: Boriello, Donadel

Even clubs like Real Madrid (Portillo, Pavon, Casillas, etc) and Barcelona (Valdes, Oleguer, Iniesta) give the youth system a chance and they use Cup games to prove youngsters.

Insted of looking solutions abroad, we should take a look at our youth system, maybe there we could find some solutions.
spot on.....its a shame we never get any good defenders coming in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)