Primavera TIM Cup Finals (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Geof said:
he came as a sub for Standard here in Belgium. He almost didn't play; then he moved to Greece this winter. Fc Ionikos or something
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BENJAMIN WAS DA DON!!! but nooooooooo crapello didnt give him a real chance, despite scoring a hattrick passed our first team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Badass Devil said:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BENJAMIN WAS DA DON!!! but nooooooooo crapello didnt give him a real chance, despite scoring a hattrick passed our first team.
look, he didn't make it to the first team on Standard... You can't blame Capello for everything

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know Juve have one of the bes youth teams in the world, we actually won i think Viareggio trophy two times in row and this year we lost in finals, and as i know that's the bes tournament in the world for youths...

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I hope the youngsters of my other favorite team AIK (Swedish) will meat Juventus youth team once. We actually have one of the best youth teams in the world.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Geof said:
look, he didn't make it to the first team on Standard... You can't blame Capello for everything

standard didnt even give carini a serious look, and yet i rate him highly, just look at what he did to england for uruguay, and what he did against henry in the cl few yrs back wen zalayeta scored.

i do blame crapello cuz benjamin was a good prospect, he scored against our first team 3 times, he scored on his debut against siena, he was fast, and a clinical finisher, but nooooooo benjamin was no 6 foot tall egoistic swedish player, with such dazzling skills, trust me this kid wud of put martins to shame

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a damn waste, and fofana too, he went to millwall, he had such pace, im still infuriated by the robbery of vincent pericard, he was brilliant against arsenal for his juve debut, then bloody portsmouth come and steal him for 500k, which was day light robbery, with redknapp promissing that he had a great future ahead of him, now hes such sumwhere in the 3/4th tier of english football. such a waste

Geof

May 14, 2004
Badass Devil said:
standard didnt even give carini a serious look, and yet i rate him highly, just look at what he did to england for uruguay, and what he did against henry in the cl few yrs back wen zalayeta scored.

i do blame crapello cuz benjamin was a good prospect, he scored against our first team 3 times, he scored on his debut against siena, he was fast, and a clinical finisher, but nooooooo benjamin was no 6 foot tall egoistic swedish player, with such dazzling skills, trust me this kid wud of put martins to shame
Standard did give Carini a serious chance. He was their first keeper for the whole season he played there.
Serhiy Kovalenko (ex-Juve primavera, once tipped as the new Sheva) was offloaded too to Standard, and had a reasonable season there, but nothing near Juve material.

----> and what did he do for Uruguay with England? Benjamin is Nigerian, right?

I never saw the kid play, and I can't judge him, but he didn't just fail in Juve, he also failed in Standard. And now he's in a midtable Greek club, where I'm not even sure he has played any game.
If the guy was that good, he would have been a big hit in at least one these clubs, no?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
where u said what did he do against england for uruguay, i was implying carini, he was i beleive motm, and brought some spectacular saves, even the english commentary renknowned for its bias cudnt help praise carini.

as for benjamin, he wud of made it in italy if only he had the chance, that went for players like kapo, and olivera, when given the chance they can perform, being that good doesnt solely come down to the player themselves its how the team plays or how the coach uses him, so perhaps the coach of this greek side isnt that good, and nor was the standard coach.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Besides Del Piero, I dont see any world class players whom came out of juve's youth system.

Maresca, Oliveria, Blasi etc??? Please....... those are mediocre to good only.

Not worthy of juve, good for teams like Torino or Brescia but not for juve.

This Palladino you guys kept talking about I doubt he will be anything decent. If he is one to watch in the future, news, tvs, soccer websites will all be bragging about him already eg. Messi.

But this palladino still remains an unknown, the most he will become is maybe a Zalayeta.

Juve youth system and Palladino :tdown:

Yes Palladino may get us back to Serie A, but to win the CLs or Serie A titles with Palladinos and an old Del Piero.... well you better off support a relegation battler.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Admit it, even once in a while clubs like Everton (Rooney), Southampton (Walcott), Sevilla (Reyes, Jesus Navas), Real Madrid (Raul), AC Milan (Maldini), Barcelona (Messi) can produce wonderkids.

Our Juve youth system? Produce bench warmers like Blasi, Oliveria etcc..

Sad and pathetic :cry:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
Admit it, even once in a while clubs like Everton (Rooney), Southampton (Walcott), Sevilla (Reyes, Jesus Navas), Real Madrid (Raul), AC Milan (Maldini), Barcelona (Messi) can produce wonderkids.

Raul is Atletico madrid youth academy product . .

Jan 7, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
Besides Del Piero, I dont see any world class players whom came out of juve's youth system.

This Palladino you guys kept talking about I doubt he will be anything decent. If he is one to watch in the future, news, tvs, soccer websites will all be bragging about him already eg. Messi.

But this palladino still remains an unknown, the most he will become is maybe a Zalayeta.

Yes Palladino may get us back to Serie A, but to win the CLs or Serie A titles with Palladinos and an old Del Piero.... well you better off support a relegation battler.

del piero came from padova

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    Fiorentina has just kicked Milan out of the competition 2-1 waiting for the winner from Juve-Palermo in the final match...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Jus_Juve said:

blasi and olivera arnt youth products of juve's olivera came from danubbio in uruguay and was snapped up after a fantastic wc u20 tournament.

messi is not a youth product of barca either, he came from banfield in argentina and when his father recieved a job offer in barcelona, barcelona snapped messi up at the same time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Jus_Juve said:

there's always rej volpato im pretty sure if we got sum1 like deschamp or gentile, we wud use our youth product, or if we got relegated (god forbid) then they shall be called upon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)