primavera finasl (6 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
You can tell he comes from Veneto!!! :D

Edit: The commenter is a copycat!!! It was ME who said it was clear he was veneto :irritate:
:LOL: you think he reads the forums while he commentates?

btw I feel cool cos I'm starting to understand the basics of what they're talking about :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Lovely play by Marchisio :thumb:

cya Zlatan

Nadal is a legend

Actually, I'd stay around and watch until the match started, but my connection is a bit sluggish, my ISP is having a bit of problem, they're operating through their backup link. can't really watch the game properly.

And yes, Nadal is good. He's so focking quick it's incredible :eek:

OP

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    Volpato was the MoM with 2 goals, he scored 4 against Verona in the qualifiqying rounds. So 6 goals in 3 important matches till now. Not bad. I don't know how much he scored in the league part of the primavera competiotion. I would loan him in Serie B or maybe in A if I would be sure he would get some games.

Other player I was watching closely, he did not really shine, but he is a defender and Juventus did not receive any goals so he wasn't bad, and I did not see him making any mistakes except for the handball,but he knows he is playing for Juventus, :D so he is practing allready. I would loan him in a Serie B team, i doubt he is good enough for our bench

Other players I didi not recognize so I can't really tell you anything

OP

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Great news!

The semifinal Roma-Juventus will also be showed on this link http://www.fastweb.it/streaming/raisport.asx

The game will start on the 6 june 20.30 Italian time.

Apperantly this is going to be tough, Roma, Inter and Juventus are the favourites of the tournament

I even found the ooficial site of the tournament, too bad it's only in Italian

www.gollevante.it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)