Premier Manager 2003 (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i went out to buy a music cd, but when i got to a CD SHOP, there was a sale, and i saw Premier Manager 2003. It looked interesting to me.

● New stylish and user-friendly interface : complete control at your fingertips!

● Exclusive feature : manage teams in England, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and conquer domestic and European competitions!

● Total management control : transfer deals including player exchanges, custom tactics, hire and fire scouts & medical staff, take bank loan and overdrafts...

● Unrivalled accuracy : up-to-date squads and transfer valuations, comprehensive training schedules, in-depth sponsorship and stadium improvements sections...

● Advanced Al and match engine : realistic team and staff behaviour on and off the pitch.

● Perfect match highlights : see your strategy work in superb 3D, complemented by the unmistakable commentary of Barry Davis.

========

so anyone played this, what do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i went out to buy a music cd, but when i got to a CD SHOP, there was a sale, and i saw Premier Manager 2003. It looked interesting to me.

● New stylish and user-friendly interface : complete control at your fingertips!

● Exclusive feature : manage teams in England, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and conquer domestic and European competitions!

● Total management control : transfer deals including player exchanges, custom tactics, hire and fire scouts & medical staff, take bank loan and overdrafts...

● Unrivalled accuracy : up-to-date squads and transfer valuations, comprehensive training schedules, in-depth sponsorship and stadium improvements sections...

● Advanced Al and match engine : realistic team and staff behaviour on and off the pitch.

● Perfect match highlights : see your strategy work in superb 3D, complemented by the unmistakable commentary of Barry Davis.

========

so anyone played this, what do you think?
nowhere near as good as CM...good but not enough to warrant a purchase, unless its lightweight on meory use and can be run on a shoddy pc...then maybe, otherwise no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)