Premier League 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
These results aren't even surprising anymore, they are a truly shit team. And Ten Hag hasn't got a clue how to make them better defensively, they give up so many chances when put under pressure. It's a miracle how they haven't conceded 20 more goals this season.

Oof:
Carragher, said: “I think Casemiro should know tonight that he should only have another three games left at the top level. The next two league games and the cup final, then he should be thinking, I need to go to the MLS or Saudi.
"This has to stop because we are watching one of the greats of the modern time. I always remember the saying 'leave the football before the football leaves you'. The football has left him. At this top level, he needs to call it a day at this level and move.
"The level of that player, he should not be putting himself through this. He is too good of a player to be putting in a performance like that being laughed at by Crystal Palace. He needs to call it a day."
I think MU should just give up on signing players from Madrid. It's clearly not working.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Spurs are going to get battered in that game with Angeball. They've got individual guys who are fine but structurally they have a lot to figure out.

Romero lol, Dusan wishes he could finish like that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lol I read that at the time and thought the same. It's true though, it's easy to be apathetic after you're angry for so long. And they have been crap for yeeeaaars now, been 11 years since a title and won an FA Cup, two League Cups and the EL in that time. That's desperately poor for a club of their standing - 4 trophies won out of 54 competitions entered.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Man City success not down to money - Guardiola

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cxe88nmyr00o

giphy.gif

The argument being that money doesn't guarantee you success, which is obvious. But take all this money away and see how many titles and trebles City win. If they all have money they can't all win, can they? And City are the richest of the lot.

Credit to them, they are managed well. But I think that's easier when you have limitless money to buy the best staff, personnel, infrastructure, etc. And depending on the outcome to their financial scandal they might have bought the best lawyers.

Guardiola for his flaws is still a world class coach, one of the best 3 in the world. So they buy a world class coach and world class players with a couple in every position and have world class training and youth facilities, it's going to create success.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Lion

Lion

Man City success not down to money - Guardiola

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cxe88nmyr00o

giphy.gif

The argument being that money doesn't guarantee you success, which is obvious. But take all this money away and see how many titles and trebles City win. If they all have money they can't all win, can they? And City are the richest of the lot.

Credit to them, they are managed well. But I think that's easier when you have limitless money to buy the best staff, personnel, infrastructure, etc. And depending on the outcome to their financial scandal they might have bought the best lawyers.

Guardiola for his flaws is still a world class coach, one of the best 3 in the world. So they buy a world class coach and world class players with a couple in every position and have world class training and youth facilities, it's going to create success.
good post. thats why allegri is not a legend to me. he had world class players to work with every year. and when the players stopped being world class he can't even get a win in 2 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)