Premier League 2023-24 (21 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Out of the blue too. He had such good PR image past years as sound charitable guy. And he was scoring for fun a year ago, Mbappe numbers between November to February.

And now he can't score for shit and walks on the pitch, and off the pitch is making Sancho look like a choir boy in comparison lol Faking illness and out partying twice before games? And in Belfast of all places? :D
Ten Hag does that to people I suppose

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

He signed a big new contract last summer, and since then basically decided he will be unprofessional primadonna. Half assed on the pitch, and off it he parties all night before games and fakes illnesses apparently lol. Been fined couple times for it. Out partying in Belfast of all places before games lol

Classic case of getting huge pay day contract and in dysfunctional club deciding idgaf anymore. Which is stark difference from what been expecting of him past years, to become one of the leaders of the club with Bruno etc.

The effect of Ten Hag can't be disregarded either, cuz even if Rashford is turning into a clown, he wasn't like this with any of the previous coaches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anyone who gets scammed by this deserves everything they get :lol:
1000059050.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

He signed a big new contract last summer, and since then basically decided he will be unprofessional primadonna. Half assed on the pitch, and off it he parties all night before games and fakes illnesses apparently lol. Been fined couple times for it. Out partying in Belfast of all places before games lol

Classic case of getting huge pay day contract and in dysfunctional club deciding idgaf anymore. Which is stark difference from what been expecting of him past years, to become one of the leaders of the club with Bruno etc.

The effect of Ten Hag can't be disregarded either, cuz even if Rashford is turning into a clown, he wasn't like this with any of the previous coaches.
Well he sorted out child hunger in schools so it's all good.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Crazy result in the FA Cup today. 6th tier Maidstone United won 2-1 away to Championship high-flyers Ipswich Town. Think they are 98 league places apart or something crazy.

The match stats look like one of those FM games @Gagi puts up where Ipswich had 40 attempts on goal, hit the woodwork 3 times and keeper turned into Lev Yashin. The sort of game Ipswich win 999 times out of 1000. But not today.
To think my local team beat freaking Maidstone the other week and we are a part time club unlike them and I've only ever seen my local team reach round 2 of the FA cup, mind you even reaching round 1 proper is an achievement these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Well...yeah. Feeding hungry kids and robbing millions from a Premier League club makes him a saint. I wish more of them did that.
And standing up against the government is a bonus

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

ten hag has had problems now with sancho ,ronaldo, rashford and i think it was shaw or someone else i don't remember.

yeah if multiple players are being shit heads, chances are the coach is a big problem.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
ten hag has had problems now with sancho ,ronaldo, rashford and i think it was shaw or someone else i don't remember.

yeah if multiple players are being shit heads, chances are the coach is a big problem.
It was Mourinho for Shaw. Mou also had issues with Pogba. I don't recall any beefs OGS has had during his tenure but I would not be surprised if there were some. I think it's more the club being a mess after SAF departure.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That Mainoo goal for Manure was insane. What a debut.
He looks like a promising talent. Integrating him and garnacho are probably the only saving graces out of an otherwise bad season from ETH.

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp is the best manager of the last 15 years and should have won 3-4 Premier League titles if he was not up against a state-owned football club who have been cheating financial fairplay since 2010 and have 115 charges on them. Everything he has done for Dortmund on a shoestring budget, and Liverpool on an Arsenal-level budget, has been unreal. This dude turned nobodies like Henderson, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Robertson into legends. The best manager I have ever seen.
Agree with your overall sentiment but this is blown out of proportion. City's net spend has not been that outrageous in recent years compared to United, Chelsea or even Arsenal. They actually spend their money very well, they buy well and sell well.

They're likely in breach of FFP because their brand doesn't generate sufficient revenue to legitimately balance the books. They spend at the level of a big club but their revenues are still held back by their small history/fanbase.

In other words, they're in FFB breach because they have no history, but its not their net or absolute spend that gives them a clear advantage over others. Its not a case of PSG vs other French teams. City have a very good management, and recruitment structure in place.

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What do people make out of the situation over at Chel$ea and Poch. He isn't doing much better than the previous 4 coaches.

They have spent 100's of millions on a squad that seems mediocre as f, standing 11th in the table and with the level Arsenal, MC, Liverpool are at it doesn't seem like they'll be assured of playing any relevant role in the Prem. Will they fall out with the elite clubs drop down to a EL club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 14)