Premier League 2023-24 (50 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So if City is relegated and Pep leaves, both Pep and Klopp will be free this summer. The important question is which one Pesto Flies will choose to link us with.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Out of all the big, shiny coaches we cant afford our best shot is undoubtedly Zidane. If we cant make that happen while he's been available multiple times, theres no point in discussing Pep or Klopp

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
City won't get relegated

Klopp leaving is massive news though, I assume pep probably goes if city get a substantial penalty but like I said I doubt it will be relegation. Two massive voids to fill.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Crazy result in the FA Cup today. 6th tier Maidstone United won 2-1 away to Championship high-flyers Ipswich Town. Think they are 98 league places apart or something crazy.

The match stats look like one of those FM games @Gagi puts up where Ipswich had 40 attempts on goal, hit the woodwork 3 times and keeper turned into Lev Yashin. The sort of game Ipswich win 999 times out of 1000. But not today.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Klopp is the best manager of the last 15 years and should have won 3-4 Premier League titles if he was not up against a state-owned football club who have been cheating financial fairplay since 2010 and have 115 charges on them. Everything he has done for Dortmund on a shoestring budget, and Liverpool on an Arsenal-level budget, has been unreal. This dude turned nobodies like Henderson, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Robertson into legends. The best manager I have ever seen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marcus Rashford is turning into one of the biggest clowns in the game.

Out of the blue too. He had such good PR image past years as sound charitable guy. And he was scoring for fun a year ago, Mbappe numbers between November to February.

And now he can't score for shit and walks on the pitch, and off the pitch is making Sancho look like a choir boy in comparison lol Faking illness and out partying twice before games? And in Belfast of all places? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 26)