Premier League 2023-24 (19 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I wasn’t expecting Villa to be that high up the table after signing Zaniolo last summer. He doesn’t play and not too good atm (I hope he does well still), but I thought their recruitment lapsed

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I wasn’t expecting Villa to be that high up the table after signing Zaniolo last summer. He doesn’t play and not too good atm (I hope he does well still), but I thought their recruitment lapsed
Having a decent coach like Unai Emery is what is making the difference. I think it is his second season there and that is enough time for good coach to get things ticking. He has limitations with working with "stars" players but in Aston Vila environment he is on his own ground.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Chelsea...imagining spending a billion on players to establish yourself as a mid-table club.
that's what you get when you replace the whole squad within a year or two, no matter what the quality of the newcomers is - and these aren't even world class players. teams aren't built overnight.

- - - Updated - - -

If I look at that Chelsea starting 11 I struggle to see where all the money went tbh.
exactly

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's an extremely young team, I think this is the immediate problem. There are no champions but instead looks like Badass loaded up FM and signed a load of random hipster under-25 prospects to rejuvenate the squad and hope it all came together.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pochettino:“It’s not as easy to build something new, that is why it is about being strong in that we assess and be clever and take decisions in the transfer market to try to improve in the second part of the season, to be more competitive and get the results a club like Chelsea deserves.”

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)