Premier League 2023-24 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bet your bottom dollar City at the very least will get away with a light punishment at best, maybe a couple of points deducted after they win the league by 10 points.
they speculate that city and chelsea might even get relegated lol

odds are they won't but if the federation is consistent then a light points penalty won't be enough

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
they wont, their league is not run by stupid italian dinosaurs
I mean, of course they won't. They wouldn't dare piss off the oil baron ownership group.

Which leads me to another thought. Holy fuck... there is an entire generation of English kids growing up with Man City as a super team and they will grow to be adults thinking this oil club did something beyond just spend endless money to buy trophies. Damn.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I mean, of course they won't. They wouldn't dare piss off the oil baron ownership group.

Which leads me to another thought. Holy fuck... there is an entire generation of English kids growing up with Man City as a super team and they will grow to be adults thinking this oil club did something beyond just spend endless money to buy trophies. Damn.
ofcourse like every other kid in England has a man city shirt now, disgusting glory hunters. They'll get their abuse when they get older like the current man utd fans who are accused of being glory hunters as they live in and around London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)