Premier League 2021-22 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bentancur with 2 assists today. Ok I’m convinced. Conte is a magician.
Bentancur in a deep-lying playmaker role under Pirlo was such a traumatic experience which will forever be carved in our brains, that we seem to forget and completely ignore everything that happened before and after :D
But the truth is that with 7 assists, Bentancur was our top assistman in serie A under Sarri. It's also true that in the first half of this season under Allegri he made 3 assists, while in the second part under Conte he made 4 assists, or 7 in total this season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bentancur in a deep-lying playmaker role under Pirlo was such a traumatic experience which will forever be carved in our brains, that we seem to forget and completely ignore everything that happened before and after :D
But the truth is that with 7 assists, Bentancur was our top assistman in serie A under Sarri. It's also true that in the first half of this season under Allegri he made 3 assists, while in the second part under Conte he made 4 assists, or 7 in total this season.
Yet fagjinho, whom everyone wants, has a stellar total of 4 assists for the entire season (between EPL and CL).

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
And this proves how much Conte is better manager than Allegri…

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Teach me your secrets.

I play casual basketball for a few hours and will be able to feel the constriction in my lungs for almost 24 hours after stopping.
Dang, that’s no bueno. Obviously there are different levels to the asthma spectrum.

I think it’s from my parents having me play sports as a kid. I wheezed my way through childhood and now it’s only a problem when I have an illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)