Premier League 2021-22 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Son would be the absolute perfect player here opposite Chiesa. Imagine a front 3 of Chiesa-Vlahovic-Son :tuttosport:
Son and Kane, two players wasting their careers at Spurs. Both should have made a move to a bigger club a couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

1-1

Luis Diaz

Comeback is on

- - - Updated - - -

Deflected by Bentancur

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They had a Tici for almost a decade in Ed Woodward who cared more about marketing and less about squad building.
I wouldn't trust Ralfs judgment at all tbh. The guy is doing possibly the worst caretaker job of all time. He makes Ole look like Zidane and Pep combined into one.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I wouldn't trust Ralfs judgment at all tbh. The guy is doing possibly the worst caretaker job of all time. He makes Ole look like Zidane and Pep combined into one.
Well United have been in this situation for almost a decade so not sure I would pin the blame on the manager.

- - - Updated - - -

They bought decent players though. Di Maria, Pogba, Sancho etc.
Wrong players recruited at the wrong times. They've been doing this ever since Fergie stepped down.

Tici tried to recreate that by making fancy flashy signings over what we actually needed at that point and as you can see, we are in a mess right now.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Well United have been in this situation for almost a decade so not sure I would pin the blame on the manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong players recruited at the wrong times. They've been doing this ever since Fergie stepped down.

Tici tried to recreate that by making fancy flashy signings over what we actually needed at that point and as you can see, we are in a mess right now.
Also it Doesn't help that their locker room is a pure cancer, bunch of divas who don't accept any criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)