Premier League 2021-22 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Man Utd won yesterday with the plan going by the lines "experience is the key". They had Varane back, they trusted Cavani and Ronaldo up front instead of putting on these Rashford's, Greenwood's, Sancho's, Martial's etc.

That's what experience will do for you. Players knowing how to play the game, knowing how to be a total professionals and taking the responsibilities inside the pitch. Cuads, Morata and Dybala are our experienced players up front/middle, rest are nothing but bunch of individuals. Morata being a workhorse, but the consistency isn't there, while Dybala being inconsistent as well. Cuads is almost the only guaranteed performer there. You can take a look to other teams, like Liverpool with Salah, Mane, Firmino, always responsible in both ways, living the footballing lifestyle and enjoying to play the game. Lewandowski saying he's going to play 5 more years. Man City having their players and demanding system there and Pep to tell, if you ain't showing it, you ain't playing. Barca and RM are in downfall, but in their primes they had players who worked as a team and they all were professionals.

You cannot underestimate the experience and professionalism. You can take a look at the technique, but it's 10% of what the game is and that's usually the thing that gets players signed. We need proper scouting to see, who are the real professionals.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
United played a 3-4-3, completely different to the usual 4-2-3-1. Tottenham are horse shit too.
That is the good thing when his position is at risk the team comes with a good performance let us see against Atalanta and man City but again with the investment in the summer they should be competing for trophies

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Man Utd won yesterday with the plan going by the lines "experience is the key". They had Varane back, they trusted Cavani and Ronaldo up front instead of putting on these Rashford's, Greenwood's, Sancho's, Martial's etc.

That's what experience will do for you. Players knowing how to play the game, knowing how to be a total professionals and taking the responsibilities inside the pitch. Cuads, Morata and Dybala are our experienced players up front/middle, rest are nothing but bunch of individuals. Morata being a workhorse, but the consistency isn't there, while Dybala being inconsistent as well. Cuads is almost the only guaranteed performer there. You can take a look to other teams, like Liverpool with Salah, Mane, Firmino, always responsible in both ways, living the footballing lifestyle and enjoying to play the game. Lewandowski saying he's going to play 5 more years. Man City having their players and demanding system there and Pep to tell, if you ain't showing it, you ain't playing. Barca and RM are in downfall, but in their primes they had players who worked as a team and they all were professionals.

You cannot underestimate the experience and professionalism. You can take a look at the technique, but it's 10% of what the game is and that's usually the thing that gets players signed. We need proper scouting to see, who are the real professionals.
Going by what players say Juve are a very professional environment where everyone work hard.
I think it's two different things being professional in your preparations for the game and the game itself. Some players lack the mental strength imo which is hard/impossible to train.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
From Redcafe:
The players are absolutely good enough.
I would argue that we have one of the best squads on the planet.
If Real Madrid had our squad, they'd be thinking about winning the CL.
Our coaches are unable to improve, coach or explain tactics to our players. Not a single player has improved under the current regime. Not one.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
From Redcafe:
Our coaches are unable to improve, coach or explain tactics to our players. Not a single player has improved under the current regime. Not one.
Lol, one of the best squads in the world. :lol3:

Maguire, Lindelöf, Bailey, Fred, Lingard, Matic, McTominay, Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Martial and to some extend De Gea are all mediocre players - and all these are somehow a part of their best 11.

They got some good players, but the big majority of their players are hot garbage.

Maybe a Pep, Klopp, Nagelsmann, Zidane or whatever could do more with this squad than Ole. But I'm almost certain most of these mentioned coaches would have to do a big rebuilding.

Klopp and Pep also had to build new squads in Liverpool and City before they could start to achieve something.

Ole is a shit manager but that squad is nothing special on most positions.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
From Redcafe:
one of the best squads :touched:

i wonder how many world class players they have. bruno and varane are fine, crissss still has it as a target man, sancho and pogba probably count too (although i haven't seen them performing week in week out for a while), not sure about the others. on their respective positions, i surely rate cavani higher than greenwood, wan-bissaka or lindelöf. oh, and they have martial, i like him, but he's no top10 cf or winger by any means. anyway, they are similar to juventus to an extent: they might look good in fifa, but in reality they have an expensive, overpaid squad with very few players with actual balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)