Premier League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Seeing Giroud's success since leaving Arsenal is just hilarious. World Cup, Europa League (scored vs Arsenal in final), Champions League and now Serie A.

A true meme club if there ever was one.

They really managed to convince the world that he was a meme player for half a decade.

I wonder how different his physical peak would've been had he joined us after leaving Montpillier.

I don't remember us being linked with him, but it would've certainly been a far better Van Perise and Llorente rebound than Nicklas Bednter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Just saw that Liverpool has only drawn against the other 3 clubs which finished top4 in PL this season. Saw I lot of nerves on wk38, so they probably aren't as big a favourites for the CL final as I initially thought.

May 23, 2013
Does anyone else prefer the pre-Covid Liverpool which won the CL and Premier League to this current team?

This current side might be better in terms of personel and had more trophies within their grasps, but that earlier side played with a type of energy and intensity that I do not see with today's team.

Today's team plays more like a traditional big side in terms of how they control games and methodically break teams down, but the pre-Covid team was more of a reflection of Klopp and thus very exciting to watch.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone else prefer the pre-Covid Liverpool which won the CL and Premier League to this current team?

This current side might be better in terms of personel and had more trophies within their grasps, but that earlier side played with a type of energy and intensity that I do not see with today's team.

Today's team plays more like a traditional big side in terms of how they control games and methodically break teams down, but the pre-Covid team was more of a reflection of Klopp and thus very exciting to watch.
That is the dream tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)