Premier League 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabbers

Dec 18, 2019
So what makes Everton big?

Its like calling Bologna or Genoa big, context is everything when you use that term so loosely. History matters to a certain point. I been watching football for 25 years, and you basically done nothing in that time. A title here or there with few decades in between doesnt make you big, the opposite.

Football started more than 25 years ago. Things before you started watching still matter. Like the tradgic incidnts also still mater.

We have won nothing in 25 years granted. But all the bg clubs i England have gone that long in the past without winninig.

BIg fan base, always filling grounds out all over the place....even though we are not great. Still pretty much top 8 finishes most of the time.

Yes we have dropped below Clubs like City, Spurs and Chelsea, but we strive to get back up to what weused to be.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Football started more than 25 years ago. Things before you started watching still matter. Like the tradgic incidnts also still mater.

We have won nothing in 25 years granted. But all the bg clubs i England have gone that long in the past without winninig.

BIg fan base, always filling grounds out all over the place....even though we are not great. Still pretty much top 8 finishes most of the time.

Yes we have dropped below Clubs like City, Spurs and Chelsea, but we strive to get back up to what weused to be.
i remember when you guys won the charity shield in 1995. Amazing times. really happy for you.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So Ancelotti as a new Everton coach.

I really like Carlo but he's over the hill and has been so for quite some time. I doubt he can do anything with Everton really.
Hes always been a good knockout coach and I think he still is, maybe can grab a domestic cup for them. + Carlo hasnt had a decent transfer budget for a while. Dunno much about Everton, but Id imagine they splash more than Bayern or Napoli on transfers.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ancelotti had developed a reputation as someone to take on semi-top level teams, deal with big egos and help them make the next step.

It will be interesting to see how he does at Everton where for the first time in a while he has to turn around a mid-table side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)