Premier League 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Otamendi, Van Kike and Boateng :agree:
Fixed it for you. Even as a Bayern fan did I always feel he was a fraud defender, he had 1-2 good seasons, they won him a WC and a CL, lucky son of a bitch. Can't count how many times I had heavy balls because of Boateng and his shit ass defending costing red cards left and right.

Only defender to surpass him is the biggest fraudster Otamendi, not only a shit defender but also a subhuman being. Wish him and Ederson would collide and injure themselves for 5+ years.

I do rate Van Dijk though, but maybe am I just blind :p

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
We're talking about the same Boateng? Dude has been a beast from 2013 to 2016. One of the best defenders back then and there's no debate about that.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We're talking about the same Boateng? Dude has been a beast from 2013 to 2016.
I always found him a fraud, no doubt was he good in 14-15, but he got so many brainfarts that I never trusted him as a defender. Passing was top notch and speed when he was younger, but his positioning and brain wasn't there to make up for it.

He played under Don Jupp which was lucky for him as it masked him. The whole team defended which made it easier for him.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I always found him a fraud, no doubt was he good in 14-15, but he got so many brainfarts that I never trusted him as a defender. Passing was top notch and speed when he was younger, but his positioning and brain wasn't there to make up for it.

He played under Don Jupp which was lucky for him as it masked him. The whole team defended which made it easier for him.
It's his injuries that made him look like an amateur in last two and a half years. Perhaps football wasn't on his mind most of the time since Pep left, but back then he was a great defender in my eyes. And i'm not the one who's defending Bayern players just because, but found your criticism a bit exaggerated.

I'm curious too see how he's going to do under Flick as well, as we've got Lucas and Niklas both injured. Could be his last season at the club.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It's his injuries that made him look like an amateur in last two and a half years. Perhaps football wasn't on his mind most of the time since Pep left, but back then he was a great defender in my eyes. And i'm not the one who's defending Bayern players just because, but found your criticism a bit exaggerated.
Thats fair enough, personal preferences. I just never fully trusted him, although I will fully admit he had a heroic WC in 2014 and a good CL campaign in 13. But his prime was way too short and his mistakes just stands out to me.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Fixed it for you. Even as a Bayern fan did I always feel he was a fraud defender, he had 1-2 good seasons, they won him a WC and a CL, lucky son of a bitch. Can't count how many times I had heavy balls because of Boateng and his shit ass defending costing red cards left and right.

Only defender to surpass him is the biggest fraudster Otamendi, not only a shit defender but also a subhuman being. Wish him and Ederson would collide and injure themselves for 5+ years.

I do rate Van Dijk though, but maybe am I just blind :p
Van Dijk is excellent. Not as good as some people claim, but he’s really good. This season he’s been a little out of sorts though, which is whyLiverpool’s defense looks shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)