Premier League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ideally I’d like to see Max at a smaller club with little or no pressure, someone like Sassuolo or Udinese. He can reinvigorate himself, develop new tactical ideas and rejoin Juve in two-three years. Seems like a fantasy scenario, but that is what I want.
All these PL jobs with their cancerous fans and moronic boards will be bad for him.
Agreed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's waiting for United or Real Madrid, 100%. And I'd love to see him at a really prestigious job, probably two most popular clubs still, but I fear he'll overplay his hand and be left with maybe PSG or God forbid Napoli.

Woodward is in love with Pochettino and unless he thinks Bayern or RM are waiting for him he'll take the job, and it's uncertain if RM will fire Zidane.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i'd like to see him abroad in a club that backs him and signs the players he wants.
yep, that’s all he needs. It’s not like he has to develop new tactics, he’s already great at that. He needs players that can think for themselves and have talent.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yep, that’s all he needs. It’s not like he has to develop new tactics, he’s already great at that. He needs players that can think for themselves and have talent.
He had talented players at Juventus that was never the issue. As his tenure went on though we didn't sign a squad that was built to form any cohesive tactic he wanted to play. Just the best "market opportunities". A bunch of talented individuals doesnt guarantee a workable team.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ideally I’d like to see Max at a smaller club with little or no pressure, someone like Sassuolo or Udinese. He can reinvigorate himself, develop new tactical ideas and rejoin Juve in two-three years. Seems like a fantasy scenario, but that is what I want.
All these PL jobs with their cancerous fans and moronic boards will be bad for him.
Why? Allegri is very pragmatic. He knows how to coach and pretty much ignore what outsiders tell him what to do.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What an ending in Newcastle - City. De Bruyne scoring an absolute cracker in 82' to put City 1-2 ahead and then out of all players, Shelvey scoring also a nice long range goal for 2-2 :lol3:
Then in 92' Newcastle gk making amazing one hand goalline save to deny Sterling.
Seems it's Liverpool's season after all.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
What an ending in Newcastle - City. De Bruyne scoring an absolute cracker in 82' to put City 1-2 ahead and then out of all players, Shelvey scoring also a nice long range goal for 2-2 :lol3:
Then in 92' Newcastle gk making amazing one hand goalline save to deny Sterling.
Seems it's Liverpool's season after all.

"This does not slip..."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Debatable. Although Klopp is definitely better than Pep. Would love to see him at Juventus someday. Maybe he’ll leave for a new challenge once Liverpool inevitably win the league this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol im not being serious. Maybe Sarri will prove that one day but he sure isn't close to it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)