Premier League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Arsenal have always been my team in England, but I hope these pieces of shit get relegated. Obnoxious fans, clueless club with zero winning mentality. They are the Napoli of England.
Easily the worst bunch around.

The only thing they ever win are fucking twitter polls and yet they manage to be arrogant.

Das right i guess. He ain't a serial loser. Not an Arsenal guy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like how many comments there are about needing a coach who speaks English, is English, or has EPL/ Arsenal experience.

LOLOLOLOL Pocchetino, Guardiola, Klopp, Conte, Ranieri, Mancini

The best of the English clubs only compete in modern times cause they've realised their coaches are shit and have the money to bring in better foreign ones.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Easily the worst bunch around.

The only thing they ever win are fucking twitter polls and yet they manage to be arrogant.

Das right i guess. He ain't a serial loser. Not an Arsenal guy.
you only have to watch AFTV and listen to what those melts have to say about the club.

All wenger out one day, next is emery is a massive upgrade, then its emery out i never wanted him in the first place.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Come on Max...

I don't want him at PSG or RM. United is a mess. Bayern and Barca aren't happening.

If he managed to turn Arsenal around that'd be a bigger achievement than at any other of those clubs.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Come on Max...

I don't want him at PSG or RM. United is a mess. Bayern and Barca aren't happening.

If he managed to turn Arsenal around that'd be a bigger achievement than at any other of those clubs.
Why would Real change coach?

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Max...

Why would Real change coach?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Arsenal fans expecting the greatest managers to come running to the Emirates which is why I want everyone to reject them leaving them with Big Sam. The way they hounded out Wenger their greatest manager, they deserve nothing but failure.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ideally I’d like to see Max at a smaller club with little or no pressure, someone like Sassuolo or Udinese. He can reinvigorate himself, develop new tactical ideas and rejoin Juve in two-three years. Seems like a fantasy scenario, but that is what I want.
All these PL jobs with their cancerous fans and moronic boards will be bad for him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ideally I’d like to see Max at a smaller club with little or no pressure, someone like Sassuolo or Udinese. He can reinvigorate himself, develop new tactical ideas and rejoin Juve in two-three years. Seems like a fantasy scenario, but that is what I want.
All these PL jobs with their cancerous fans and moronic boards will be bad for him.
i'd like to see him abroad in a club that backs him and signs the players he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)