Premier League 2019/20 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
good luck with getting rid of me tho
I'm just messing bro :D Nice having u here

It’s sad that these fans from other teams completely vanish anytime their teams is doing poorly. If they’re just here to troll in the brief spells when they think their team is actually relevant, they’re nothing but tAt least the Bayern fans stick around for good times and bad.

Dantes and AcMilan don’t post shit when their teams are rubbish.

Hilarious that @Dantes was posting smug shit about everyone living in a Spurs world now, and that Juve would finish 5th or lower in PL last year. :lol3:
That's because this forum is ruthless with their respective team once they suck. I've found strange how much hate Spurs get as opposed to Bayern which is a rival, they litterally get a free pass. I'd rather they do well than MU, Liverpool, City, Arsenal,etc

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm just messing bro :D Nice having u here

That's because this forum is ruthless with their respective team once they suck. I've found strange how much hate Spurs get as opposed to Bayern which is a rival, they litterally get a free pass. I'd rather they do well than MU, Liverpool, City, Arsenal,etc
Yeah. I don’t hate Spurs, just find it amusing how smug Dantes is every time his club has a brief run of form.

I was definitely cheering for them in CL final though.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It’s sad that these fans from other teams completely vanish anytime their teams is doing poorly. If they’re just here to troll in the brief spells when they think their team is actually relevant, they’re nothing but tAt least the Bayern fans stick around for good times and bad.

Hilarious that @Dantes was posting smug shit about everyone living in a Spurs world now, and that Juve would finish 5th or lower in PL last year. :lol3:
Fans of EPL teams are smug. More news at 11. But honestly I don't know how I would've reacted after that 7 goal beat down.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Oh captain my captain!

They poached Bonucci :sad:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh captain my captain!

They poached Bonucci :sad:
He was so excited about poaching our “best player”. The beginning of Milan revival :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Fans of EPL teams are smug. More news at 11. But honestly I don't know how I would've reacted after that 7 goal beat down.
True. But some have at least some reason to be. Not sure what Spurs have ever done to be smug about. Trophies just serve to build the ego.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
True. But some have at least some reason to be. Not sure what Spurs have ever done to be smug about. Trophies just serve to build the ego.
There's no justification to be smug about Juve in a Juve forum. That "single character" post as he put it showed how he really felt, and why he was here. Hopefully they fire Poch soon and will get back permanently to their real place.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't get the hate for Dantes tbh.

One of the more reasonable fans of other clubs on tuz. Some smugness here and there, but nothing too crazy.
I don’t hate him. Just find it amusing that he’s prancing around like a EPL twat 4 months ago, and has vanished to whatever cave he crawled out of. If you want to be part of the forum, stick around during good times and bad imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)