Premier League 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Really the man United should have gotten is Conte. He could have whipped their mediocre fragile players into shape or killed them trying.

They might not finish 1st but they would've been serious again.
:agree:

He would have gotten Messi Lingard back on track.

- - - Updated - - -

Redcafe is the place to be.

Jun 6, 2015
its incredible how impotent that team is. They seriously need to burn it all down and restart from scratch
Absolutely. Regardless of coach they have don't have a working organization there. They need a competent coach and a competent dude to handle the transfers.

Mar 10, 2009
It’s way worse than that. Our dark times lasted from 2009-2011. United’s have lasted from 2013, and don’t seem to be getting any better
Dark times imo started when we got relegated in 2006, and let's be honest, I don't think anyone thought Conte would pull of that league win in 2012.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dark times imo started when we got relegated in 2006, and let's be honest, I don't think anyone thought Conte would pull of that league win in 2012.
Call me crazy, but when we went down, the thought of rising back to the top from the ashes cheered me up, and our first two seasons back in Serie A were encouraging, despite our limited squad. It was only in 2009 and 2010 that my confidence in the club reached a low.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Call me crazy, but when we went down, the thought of rising back to the top from the ashes cheered me up, and our first two seasons back in Serie A were encouraging, despite our limited squad. It was only in 2009 and 2010 that my confidence in the club reached a low.
I completely agree

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree: Ranieri did an excellent job and we only fell apart after sacking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)