Premier League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Portugal are not in Copa America. So that result never happened in 2019.

Not even the best team in South America. Surely the best team on the planet beats Peru and Japan to win that tournament, and does a bit more than beat Chile 1-0.

Uruguay are the best team in Uruguay.

You’re going to tell me Arsenal are the best team in Europe ‘cos they have a couple of decent strikers and the odd ‘off day’ here and there?
ignore that poster, friend

he suffers from mental illness. Taliban gave his favourite goat 100 strikes with a stick and made him watch. This changed him forever

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
i wouldnt say he is lazy no but yes he certainly offers almost no defensive contribution. remember last season when mandzukic was starting CF to compensate for having two wide players who didnt contribute defensively and still how unbalanced the team looked?

did you even watch one game last season? the sort of lack of balance that turds like afghan juventus somehow interpreted as allegri playing pussy football despite having three FWs on the pitch. do you not remember that?
I made that comment two seasons ago when Dybala was at his prime.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
So you didnt get that Chelsea winger either huh? Looks more like Schalke 04 roster than Bayern, might even lose the BL
Losing Bundesliga could only bring good to us. My only fear is that star players would probably want to leave afterwards.

At least Uli is leaving this November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)