Premier League 2019/20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Some Liverpool weirdo bashed Serie A saying they dont have a league with a team that wins it without any effort - Of course they dont since we play in Serie A...
Juventus in EPL would do even better IMO - More revenue + Every player sold for minimum 50M because he plays in EPL.. Fucking Harry Maguire went for 80M... Just imagine for how much we could sell someone like De Ligt (if we want to..) should have we played in EPL..

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
It's happening.

Been saying it for months :numnum: @Dantes
This could run until September and it probably will.

Under normal circumstances I'd say we'd know 90% by Thursday when the English window closes (i.e. whether Spurs have a replacement) or 99% next Saturday when we see the team sheet for the game vs Villa. If Eriksen isn't signing a new deal then Poch would likely bench him. But Alli is injured and Son is banned for the first two games, so Eriksen might just have to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Some Liverpool weirdo bashed Serie A saying they dont have a league with a team that wins it without any effort - Of course they dont since we play in Serie A...
Juventus in EPL would do even better IMO - More revenue + Every player sold for minimum 50M because he plays in EPL.. Fucking Harry Maguire went for 80M... Just imagine for how much we could sell someone like De Ligt (if we want to..) should have we played in EPL..
If my auntie had a dick she'd be my uncle ... except she wouldn't.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This could run until September and it probably will.

Under normal circumstances I'd say we'd know 90% by Thursday when the English window closes (i.e. whether Spurs have a replacement) or 99% next Saturday when we see the team sheet for the game vs Villa. If Eriksen isn't signing a new deal then Poch would likely bench him. But Alli is injured and Son is banned for the first two games, so Eriksen might just have to start.

- - - Updated - - -

If my auntie had a dick she'd be my uncle ... except she wouldn't.
Well, yes and no. It really depends on how fluid your auntie views her gender. She could be your auntie, uncle or both!

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Can ELP clubs still register free, out of contract players? Khedira was wanted there and we can't get some $$$ for him...
Yes. Strurridge and Llorente are other players who may still end up with EPL clubs, now the paid transfer options are done and dusted. Emergency backups or at midtable clubs.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #112
    DAZN here with all the rights for EPL, CL, Europa...nothing on cable TV. :baus:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
    Normal fantasy is boring IMO, everyone have the same teams. In draft you dont share players so its more unique.
    Ya it's different, i'v played those hockey draft based but that FPL in a traditional way just works for me, as i have played it basically 11 years row. I got some bet leagues going on as well, it brings some different kind of feeling to there as well.

Oh well, if we get decent amount of people from here i could check myself in and try it, let's see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)