Premier League 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
OMG! Thanks so much for this. Had to check it wasn't April 1st, this is quite surreal.

"The star of the series is Steve Barnes, football manager and occasional amateur murder detective."
Sweeper-1.jpg

There’s a lot to unpack here. First, we have the flags of Israel and the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, both of which are rendered direct from Windows 95-era clip-art and appear to be peeling at the edges. We can go ahead and presume the design brief was to make them flutter like flags do, but Bruce appears to have hired the one graphic designer in Huddersfield who has never witnessed an object in motion.
:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was not even a tackle. Was a deliberate kick to the ankles, must not liked being dribbled. Boneheaded, regardless of pre season or not.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You've ever been kicked full force by a pro footballer? That must hurt like a motherfucker
i was around '98 or' 99. he hit my knee, torn my acl. wasn't intentional though: we were running for the ball, he tried to clear the ball, i got there first, i passed the ball, he cleared my knee, i collected my knee from the stands. :baus: 90 kg ukranian former youth player for dinamo kiev, stronk fucker. at least he paid my booze for the whole semester.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Even semi pros are tough motherfuckers. I really feel for the forwards having to face the likes of Chiellini, VDV or Kompany.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whats the deal with EPL gay player announcement thing (There is a player on EPL that wants to come out of the closet but the club do not allow him due to fear from backlash from fans)
Its 2019 - Why is there so much fuss about it?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Whats the deal with EPL gay player announcement thing (There is a player on EPL that wants to come out of the closet but the club do not allow him due to fear from backlash from fans)
Its 2019 - Why is there so much fuss about it?
What surprises me is this need to ‘come out’.

If you’re gay then that’s fine, just go ahead and live your life the way you want. As you say, it’s 2019. Nobody cares.

If there wasn’t such a desire from the LGBT community to share and announce their sexuality to the whole world through social media and international press - then maybe there would be less of a reaction. Seems to me a reaction is exactly what you’ll get when you make such a big song and dance about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)