Premier League 2018/19 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And Leicester rejected it. Either they're stupid as fuck or want to save football.
or they want to milk those manchester clubs as hard as they can

btw there's one single reason he'd be so expensive: he's english, and pl clubs should also consider squad rules. the same might happen to italian players too, just look at barella going for 50m, that's any less astonishing, considering the difference in wealth and revenue between roma/inda and manure/city.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017

btw there's one single reason he'd be so expensive: he's english, and pl clubs should also consider squad rules. the same might happen to italian players too, just look at barella going for 50m, that's any less astonishing, considering the difference in wealth and revenue between roma/inda and manure/city.
Spot on.

There’s a sort of unofficial ‘markup’ system in play, that escalates fees rather quickly, e.g.

Home-grown or English: +20%
England international: +20%
PL Experience: +20%
Selling club is another well-off PL club: +20%

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

What rules? They’re easing up on the rules in Italy and want to offer tax deductions to foreing players who only spend two years in Italy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What rules? They’re easing up on the rules in Italy and want to offer tax deductions to foreing players who only spend two years in Italy.
italian clubs still have to have 4 association grown and 4 homegrown players in the squad, and these are getting harder and harder to find. if you don't fill up your quota, you lose your places, simple as that.

that's why i don't get the rumors about kean being sold to ajax. he's homegrown and should be kept. our only homegrown players are him and pinsoglio. either of them could only be replaced by an other homegrown player, or at the expense of an expensive foreign player.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
italian clubs still have to have 4 association grown and 4 homegrown players in the squad, and these are getting harder and harder to find. if you don't fill up your quota, you lose your places, simple as that.

that's why i don't get the rumors about kean being sold to ajax. he's homegrown and should be kept. our only homegrown players are him and pinsoglio. either of them could only be replaced by an other homegrown player, or at the expense of an expensive foreign player.
100%. Kean should stay, unless he really wants to leave

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I see. A couple of days ago his father said that he’s happy in Juve, but they have news next week.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
redcafe on Koulibaly vs Maguire :lol3:

Tell me what Koulibaly is better at because it damn sure isn’t Leadership, heading ability, reading the game or even ability on the ball. He’s a bit faster, that’s it! We need a defender with the things that Maguire is good at more, IMO. Perfect partner for Lindelof for most games and then Smalling for the games where we’ll come up against a lot of crosses.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Tell me what Koulibaly is better at because it damn sure isn’t Leadership, heading ability, reading the game or even ability on the ball. He’s a bit faster, that’s it! We need a defender with the things that Maguire is good at more, IMO. Perfect partner for Lindelof for most games and then Smalling for the games where we’ll come up against a lot of crosses.
I really hope they buy Maguire for a fortune. Hopefully Leicester can then buy some good players and overtake them in the league standings.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

They never learn with their overhyped britbong players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aaron Wan-Bissaka for 60M Euros? Harry Maguire for 80M Euros? Are these real transfer fees? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)