Premier League 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juve have crushed English teams since the J Stadium was built.
5 wins 2 draws and a defeat against the top teams from the 'best league' in the world. Juve would easily reach 90+ points every season in the PL.
Sarri, who finished second to Allegri in Serie A, and widely mocked by everyone in EPL for being predictable, etc. is currently in 3rd place. I guess that's also the beauty of the Premier League.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Last season, Juve would've finished 2nd in the PL, this year 3rd. Every other year we would've won the league by at least 10 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri, who finished second to Allegri in Serie A, and widely mocked by everyone in EPL for being predictable, etc. is currently in 3rd place. I guess that's also the beauty of the Premier League.
Conte too, who won the league with the likes of Marcos Alonso and Willian.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, lol at the guy making bold claims about Juve. Your club hasn't won a league title in 50 years or a single trophy in a decade. Win something before spouting nonsense about other clubs.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The EPL overrate themselves at such an insane level. They are on the rise again solely because their billion dollar tv rights deal allows them to dump cash in until domething works but even so they are outdated. Look at how many foreign coaches just waltz into the league and win the title. Look at them in europe too, their individual quality can get them through a lot of teams but when a side like juve, real, barca, or bayern is having a strong year then there is no EPL side that reaches their level.

Past five years juventus is better than any premier league side. This year liverpool are probably better than juve but only really because juve were poor.

If things are corrected in the summer we should be back to better than any if them by nect season.

Allegris juventus would win the epl. They would shit all over us for style of play, cynicism etc but we would top the league

Mar 10, 2009
The EPL overrate themselves at such an insane level. They are on the rise again solely because their billion dollar tv rights deal allows them to dump cash in until domething works but even so they are outdated. Look at how many foreign coaches just waltz into the league and win the title. Look at them in europe too, their individual quality can get them through a lot of teams but when a side like juve, real, barca, or bayern is having a strong year then there is no EPL side that reaches their level.

Past five years juventus is better than any premier league side. This year liverpool are probably better than juve but only really because juve were poor.

If things are corrected in the summer we should be back to better than any if them by nect season.

Allegris juventus would win the epl. They would shit all over us for style of play, cynicism etc but we would top the league

There are several reasons though why the EPL is on the rise and doing well in the CL;

1. The insane money.
2. Rise of English Talent
3. Decline of the big teams; Barcelona, Real, Bayern.
4. Choking of PSG
5. Arsenal no longer being a CL representative.

EPL fanboys are by far the most infuriating, if you remember I was one of the few who supported Inter and AC over the EPL teams last decade, however this year their arrogance is merited.

Even so, I'm more angry at Juve, this should have been our year imo. We had the team to win it however I wouldn't of minded a defeat as long as we didn't go out cowardly. However we lost FOUR TIMES in the CL this season and we kept calling each one a healthy loss.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
and he deleted the post so he wouldn't get negative feedback :baus:
Maybe your credit score is tied to your Tuz positive score in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

There are several reasons though why the EPL is on the rise and doing well in the CL;

1. The insane money.
2. Rise of English Talent
3. Decline of the big teams; Barcelona, Real, Bayern.
4. Choking of PSG
5. Arsenal no longer being a CL representative.

EPL fanboys are by far the most infuriating, if you remember I was one of the few who supported Inter and AC over the EPL teams last decade, however this year their arrogance is merited.

Even so, I'm more angry at Juve, this should have been our year imo. We had the team to win it however I wouldn't of minded a defeat as long as we didn't go out cowardly. However we lost FOUR TIMES in the CL this season and we kept calling each one a healthy loss.
Number 2 is often overlooked. This generation of English talent is pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)