Premier League 2018/19 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just last night I was thinking, every time I want a certain team to lose the moment I open the stream, not even minutes but seconds the said team scores.

And guess who decided to start watching the game.

I hate myself.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Whilst it would be easy to post sneering comments about Liverpool, you have to admire what they’ve done this season.

To lose just one game and amass almost 100 points is remarkable. Their time will come.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
The season is not over, you know.
I know. Although I can’t see Brighton stopping Man City.

Sure they stopped Arsenal, but the Brighton boss was a career Spurs player, and Arsenal aren’t particularly good.

Leicester were probably Liverpool’s best bet.

Whatever happens, and I don’t like Liverpool, they’ve still been very impressive.

Jun 6, 2015
I know. Although I can’t see Brighton stopping Man City.

Sure they stopped Arsenal, but the Brighton boss was a career Spurs player, and Arsenal aren’t particularly good.

Leicester were probably Liverpool’s best bet.

Whatever happens, and I don’t like Liverpool, they’ve still been very impressive.
I agree they've been impressive, but in the end that counts for nothing if you don't win. We've had so many impressive teams that for one reason or another haven't been able to cross the line. Somehow in the end the teams that are used to winning just edge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)