Premier League 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
If Chelsea makes the final, and Arsenal finishes 5th, they would be guaranteed a CL spot regardless if they win or lose the final, correct?
Chelsea are in CL already. No combination of events can change that. 100%. Grats Sarri / Higuain etc. Arsenal MUST win EL or they are done.

So I wont get banned. Manchester are officially out of top4. Im no jinx. Lets hope Tottenham doesnt make top 4. Lets do this Everton
Prick. Assume you must be a closet Gooner (best place for you lot).

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal has two easy games. I can see them winning both of them. They’d have 72 points. Tottenham with a draw or lose would be 70 or 71. Chelsea with a win against Watford they’d already be 71. I see this happening. Tottenmham has a difficult game against Everton, with injuries and many players missing due red cards I can easily see them not winning it. You’re out of top 4. :lol:
Nope! That ain't happening. Two EASY games!!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note to self - ignore this fool's predictions/attempts at trolling in future, he knows jackshit.

Stick to Juve (good club) @Snobist mate, you know nothing about PL. Aaron knows.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Chelsea are in CL already. No combination of events can change that. 100%. Grats Sarri / Higuain etc. Arsenal MUST win EL or they are done.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note to self - ignore this fool's predictions/attempts at trolling in future, he knows jackshit.

Stick to Juve (good club) @Snobist mate, you know nothing about PL. Aaron knows.

Lol closet goner. That’s class. There is not a single team in EPL i like. I love seeing Liverpool and Manure getting their ass kicked. And did Tottenham ever win anything in their life? I admire your dedication though. And it’s not like Spurs were any good. They were lucky Arsenal sucks. Though to be frank im happy Arsenal lost 4th place chances because of Xhaka and Mustafi.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

This would be awkward if Arsenal wins EL and is drawn in the same group as Juve.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Lol closet goner. That’s class. There is not a single team in EPL i like. I love seeing Liverpool and Manure getting their ass kicked. And did Tottenham ever win anything in their life? I admire your dedication though. And it’s not like Spurs were any good. They were lucky Arsenal sucks. Though to be frank im happy Arsenal lost 4th place chances because of Xhaka and Mustafi.
Your forum is that way.

- - - Updated - - -

This would be awkward if Arsenal wins EL and is drawn in the same group as Juve.
lol, good point. In theory, yes. But they won't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)