Premier League 2018/19 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I’m not sure where this ‘Prem Fans’ thing comes from. Is it an outside of the UK thing?

I ask because I don’t know any PL fans in England. Though I do know supporters of singular teams in the PL. And each supporter is quite content when their rivals fuck up.
Premface doesn't mean a 'PL fan' but someone who exclusively watches English football and usually dismisses other football leagues without knowing anything about them. Most Premfaces are Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal fans in my experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
NBCsport commentator: "so many teams have passed on opportunities to secure a CL spot. That's the beauty of the Premier League"
Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lolchetino.

Arsenal has two win two remaning games and Chelsea have to win only one of them. Assuming Everton will beat Tottenham in last round. It woule be epic.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Lolchetino.

Arsenal has two win two remaning games and Chelsea have to win only one of them. Assuming Everton will beat Tottenham in last round. It woule be epic.
LOL! :lol2::lol2:

Hilarious logic mate. If x does such and such, then if y happens, and then z etc.

Win our last match and we’re good. Draw or lose and could still be good.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
LOL! :lol2::lol2:

Hilarious logic mate. If x does such and such, then if y happens, and then z etc.

Win our last match and we’re good. Draw or lose and could still be good.
Arsenal has two easy games. I can see them winning both of them. They’d have 72 points. Tottenham with a draw or lose would be 70 or 71. Chelsea with a win against Watford they’d already be 71. I see this happening. Tottenmham has a difficult game against Everton, with injuries and many players missing due red cards I can easily see them not winning it. You’re out of top 4. :lol:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Arsenal has two easy games. I can see them winning both of them. They’d have 72 points. Tottenham with a draw or lose would be 70 or 71. Chelsea with a win against Watford they’d already be 71. I see this happening. Tottenmham has a difficult game against Everton, with injuries and many players missing due red cards I can easily see them not winning it. You’re out of top 4. :lol:
hahaha!!!

Gotta credit your optimism, but I don’t think you know much about Arsenal FC.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)