Premier League 2018/19 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2009
There is plenty of space he could have cleared his nose at, yet he chooses to more or less move and lean towards the Chelsea player to do so. But it's just the camera angle, i get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, it's just anti pool fake news.
You clearly don't get it, or else you just don't understand physics and angles, Hazard is to his right and he leant forward, in what world is that leaning towards Hazard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course he is.
He and Bellerin would make a great couple.

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly don't get it, or else you just don't understand physics and angles, Hazard is to his right and he leant forward, in what world is that leaning towards Hazard.
You really have to be interista to defend a move like that.

Bye.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
in italy, he wouldn't: as the ref saw all of this, the action cannot be judged for a second time using video review. i'm not sure about premier league rules.

Liverpool should silent ban him anyway.
Pl rules are similar.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2013/nov/06/not-seen-incidents-extension-retrospective-action

He was about a metre away from Hazard and right in front of the ref, Hazard nor the medic reacted to it. Clearly didn't get snot anywhere except the ground. Players clear their noses on the pitch all the time, see absolutely no issue with this.

Just more propaganda against Liverpool on social media.
He could just as easily have made sure he was not a metre away from Hazard, and ejected his snot onto another part of the pitch where there was 0% chance of it hitting someone. But no, he chose to lean over where Hazard was laying down. This was intentional. It's not as if he had to do it there and then or he would have suffocated or something.

I suppose if he spat in his direction but didn't hit anyone, you'd be cool with that too?

And for the record, this isn't anti-Liverpool propaganda. It's anti-Chelsea. There will be more people laughing at Hazard getting snotted, than people criticising Fabinho. Given that Chelsea are by far the most hated team in England.

- - - Updated - - -

PS

Outer.JPG

#bantz

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We have to compete with United for CBs this summer, it seems. Hope they get Aldeweireld and Manolas comes to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)