Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
in italy, he wouldn't: as the ref saw all of this, the action cannot be judged for a second time using video review. i'm not sure about premier league rules.

liverpool should silent ban him anyway.
I know that's usually the case, but come on. It's disgusting, can't let him get away with it.

May 25, 2009
What a scumbag. Sure he'll get banned for this?!
He was about a metre away from Hazard and right in front of the ref, Hazard nor the medic reacted to it. Clearly didn't get snot anywhere except the ground. Players clear their noses on the pitch all the time, see absolutely no issue with this.

Just more propaganda against Liverpool on social media.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He was about a metre away from Hazard and right in front of the ref, Hazard nor the medic reacted to it. Clearly didn't get snot anywhere except the ground. Players clear their noses on the pitch all the time, see absolutely no issue with this.

Just more propaganda against Liverpool on social media.
Come on ffs. His intense was clear if you watch the vid.

He didn't just clean his nose :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I've seen the vid over 20 times, I've been discussing on twitter and I see zero wrong with it,. The camera angle and the angle the tv is filmed at makes it look far worse, can't ban a player for clearing his nose on the ground ffs.
There is plenty of space he could have cleared his nose at, yet he chooses to more or less move and lean towards the Chelsea player to do so. But it's just the camera angle, i get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Fabinho is just garbage at everyyhing, he clearly aims at the Chelsea player but misses that incompetent fraud. So glad we avoided signing him
Dude, it's just anti pool fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)