Premier League 2018/19 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They've got four teams still alive in the CL
Like I said in another thread. With the insane amount of money teams from that league have spent over the years, it was only a matter of time before they started performing well in Europe. I still don’t think it’ll be an English team that wins the CL this season anyway c

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t care what people say, EPL is the most entertaining soccer league after Champions League. There’s always a competition for the winner.

Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Ligue 1 are impossible to watch.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It comes down to preference, what kind of football do u like. For me EPL is very boring to watch and I rarely last entire game without dozing off, while Serie A and La Liga are the most entertaining. I grew up watching those two leagues so... as Ive said depends what u find as entertaining.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't mind. I watch Spurs and England, and don't give a **** about anyone else. If you're invested in the result it's interesting. If you're not, then it's less interesting.
Fuck Ingerland tho. May your celibacy period in international tournaments live on forever :p

As for Spurs, I hope you guys win something soon (just not the CL this season) :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t care what people say, EPL is the most entertaining soccer league after Champions League. There’s always a competition for the winner.

Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Ligue 1 are impossible to watch.
There is? Didn't City win it by 19 points last year? Chelsea by 7 points the 16-17? And Leicester City by 10 points ( :rofl: ) in 15-16?

Last year we won Serie A by 4 points. In 16-17 we won it by 4 points (3rd was 5 points back of us). In 15-16 we won it by 9 points.

SO everyone of the last 3 years, the Serie A title race has been closer than the EPL title race. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There is? Didn't City win it by 19 points last year? Chelsea by 7 points the 16-17? And Leicester City by 10 points ( :rofl: ) in 15-16?

Last year we won Serie A by 4 points. In 16-17 we won it by 4 points (3rd was 5 points back of us). In 15-16 we won it by 9 points.

SO everyone of the last 3 years, the Serie A title race has been closer than the EPL title race. :D
And EPL has had different teams win it every year while you can safely bet your house on Juve winning. Roma and Napoli put forward some big performances but you know it’ll never be enough.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And EPL has had different teams win it every year while you can safely bet your house on Juve winning. Roma and Napoli put forward some big performances but you know it’ll never be enough.
Agreed, but none of the title races have been particularly interesting lately in the EPL. Different teams win it, but it’s been decided with 6-8+ weeks left in the season every year lately.

We’ve been pushed pretty hard even if it is safe to pencil us in before the season even starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)