Feb 20, 2016
Best defender in the world? :hihi:

In all seriousness he is top five.

Godin
Chiellini
Koulibaly
VVD
Varane
Haven't focused on Varane's performances in general when I've been watching RMA, I'm wondering at what extent he is at fault for Madrid's defensive problems (if at all)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Haven't focused on Varane's performances in general when I've been watching RMA, I'm wondering at what extent he is at fault for Madrid's defensive problems (if at all)
Tbh I’ve put him there mainly because of reputation and the fact that he won the World Cup.

You could probably interchange him for Ramos or Pique.

But the top 4 are definitely settled IMO.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Tbh I’ve put him there mainly because of reputation and the fact that he won the World Cup.

You could probably interchange him for Ramos or Pique.

But the top 4 are definitely settled IMO.
Agreed, still it'd be nice if someone knows if Varane truly is the real deal haha

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Bonucci is the best in the world at what he does,
Its just the system has to be generally set up to cater for that style, best sweeper in a back 3 in the world by far, but too shaky in a back 4 to really be up there, he always has a lapse in concentration in him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its really a shame that chelsea are such shit. None of union, arsenal or tottenham are all that strong a contender for 3rd but chelsea are even worse this season.

Way to go, Sarri

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would fucking loveeeee if Man Shitnited miss out on the CL again.

Average team, shit manager (only signed because of sentimental reasons) and arrogant fuck fans. Would also hamper them in the transfer market too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)