Premier League 2018/19 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was surprised they didnt go for another striker in summer. Llalana, Sturrige, and Shaqiri arent good enough.
I think we had an idea, same with the attacking midfielder role. But Klopp is very specific with his transfers. He’s like his guy or no guy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought Everton were pretty terrible for most of the match, but Liverpool blew their openings and then seemed to panic before the interesting last 15 mins. Not exactly a great game.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I thought Everton were pretty terrible for most of the match, but Liverpool blew their openings and then seemed to panic before the interesting last 15 mins. Not exactly a great game.
That pretty much how I saw it. The derby almost always devolves into pub league madness by the 30th minute.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If Salah wasn't in such poor form it would probably have been an easy win.
Yeah, I think he needs a rest. He bungled a few good chances.

Also, I don’t like Mane playing the 9. I think this was the match to give Sturridge a go. Instead of Origi on the flank.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
The level shown between Liverpool and Everton is disgusting. How can anyone with a straight face say the EPL is the best league in the world when teams play like Serie B level. No wonder English clubs suck in Europe.

Aug 26, 2014
The level shown between Liverpool and Everton is disgusting. How can anyone with a straight face say the EPL is the best league in the world when teams play like Serie B level. No wonder English clubs suck in Europe.
Yes, we play so good lately no need to watch any other team it's just not entertaining as us.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
At long last ... it looks as if the stadium is ready! UEFA and FA officials are there today, and with no builders on site, carrying out an inspection.

Rumour (denied by club) has it that it'll be called the Nike Stadium (not sure how I feel about that, could be worse) and that the opening game will the the CL 1/4 finals.

This place is so going to be hosting a CL final within the next few years.

Nike Stadium.jpg

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
At long last ... it looks as if the stadium is ready! UEFA and FA officials are there today, and with no builders on site, carrying out an inspection.

Rumour (denied by club) has it that it'll be called the Nike Stadium (not sure how I feel about that, could be worse) and that the opening game will the the CL 1/4 finals.

This place is so going to be hosting a CL final within the next few years.
It looks impressive when you see drone footage of it:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Fifa didn't suspend Chelsea's transfer ban for the appeal period... Lol

Chelsea club statement: https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/03/08/club-statement-
Chelsea Football Club is astonished by the FIFA Appeal Committee’s decision not to suspend its sanction pending completion of the appeal process.
As it stands they really won't be able to make transfers to solve their problems... while Hazard and Odoi will likely leave... edit: they won't be able to buy Higuain :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)