Premier League 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Trust me, it was less painful being a Tottenham fan then a Juve fan. You guys ain't winning shit, at best you come close. Juve dominates, then chokes, then dominates some more, relegated, be shite for a decade, dominate, choke, dominate, choke, dominate, biggest choke job in a CL final, then this now. I think we'll one up that 4-1 score to something like a 5-0 lost to gift City their first CL
Do you have a spine

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I started following Juve the same time too.
For me until today, that was by far the most painful CL final lost, then the blowout vs Madrid comes 2nd, third is the one vs Barca.

@Cerval this what being a Juve fan is, we share what our worst final losses are, if we were Madrid fans or Barca or Yanited fans, we'd talk about our favorite CL's.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For me until today, that was by far the most painful CL final lost, then the blowout vs Madrid comes 2nd, third is the one vs Barca.

@Cerval this what being a Juve fan is, we share what our worst final losses are, if we were Madrid fans or Barca or Yanited fans, we'd talk about our favorite CL's.
It was the way you were telling that comment, like there's no hope. We had many heartbreaks going close, but no matter how hard it gets you got to keep the head held high. We've won a lot as well, we're in a position to compete in CL and that shouldn't be taken for granted man, a lot of teams would wish they had our situation. Got to persevere until that next CL win.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It was the way you were telling that comment, like there's no hope. We had many heartbreaks going close, but no matter how hard it gets you got to keep the head held high. We've won a lot as well, we're in a position to compete in CL and that shouldn't be taken for granted man, a lot of teams would wish they had our situation. Got to persevere until that next CL win.
EuroMax is our only hope. I know we're very likely to win it, but I almost see us like the Dutch not being able to seal a final.

- - - Updated - - -

Yanited only has one more CL than us.
Such sadness

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's funny when these great English minds always slagging off foreigners and tell them what they can do and what not. :lol:So many comments like this I see every day on Twitter. I mean, come one, it's not a stone age. Football is global.
Screenshot_20181218-025307.jpg
The best ones are the man utd fans who slag others for not being from the club they support. Yet a big portion of man Utd fans are from essex outside of London in the south of England when Manchester is months north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)