Premier League 2018/19 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
title is pretty accurate to begin with. manure conceded 29 goals so far in 17 games - last season, they finished the season with 28, only one behind city. that's quite a regression. mourinho keeps blaming it on the injuries, and that could certainly play a part, still, conceding more than double of goals compared to the previous season, it's quite an achievement. and they spent ~80m on a cm and a rb...

dunno what keeps mourinho on the bench. potential severance pay?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
title is pretty accurate to begin with. manure conceded 29 goals so far in 17 games - last season, they finished the season with 28, only one behind city. that's quite a regression. mourinho keeps blaming it on the injuries, and that could certainly play a part, still, conceding more than double of goals compared to the previous season, it's quite an achievement. and they spent ~80m on a cm and a rb...

dunno what keeps mourinho on the bench. potential severance pay?
I think that United just don't know what to do next. They've done a lot of things wrong over the last few seasons. Purchased players they didn't need, not sold players that hold back the team, not attended to the weaknesses of the team. If they fire Mourinho, who will they get to drive this dumpster fire?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
United are so bad, it's hilarious to watch. As someone who watched them grow into a monster during my school years and keep that level for a good two decades it's almost sad in a way to see them look like that. Almost. If it wasn't for the arrogance and entitlement. Hopefully they have a run of years like Milan...or better still, Liverpool.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's definitely been targeted over the last couple of years. There's every chance he's a cock but a black player being made the media scapegoat looks shit all round.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Epic thread titles :lol3:

We really need to start doing the same, Tuz style.

“ALLEGRIs tactics. A blessing or a curse!”

“Are we really as strong as we think we are?”

“Let’s discuss the merits of Bentancur and our other midfielders”
The best ones are the "We're never going to win the league with XXXXX"

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's funny when these great English minds always slagging off foreigners and tell them what they can do and what not. :lol:So many comments like this I see every day on Twitter. I mean, come one, it's not a stone age. Football is global.
Screenshot_20181218-025307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)