Premier League 2018/19 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
2 open Chelsea players for that header, and pep is telling (falsely) the 4th ref that it wasn't a corner to begin with. Sore loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It’s crazy, people used to blame it on Napoli’s shit mercati. It just seems like he always finds his 14-15 fav players and just plays them to death. Seems to be having problems with Kante, I’d happily love for us to take him away from them.
The fact he insists on playing Kante as an attacking midfielder might have to do with that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Say what you want about Chelsea and their practices but they have the whole hire an Italian manager, win the EPL in year one, fire him sometime in the year two system down pat. I'm surprised more EPL clubs don't copy this system.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
City is all about sterile possession, they're going to get exposed again in CL
Inevitable. Poop fraudiola may have bought a team that can outplay anyone in the premier league but he is mediocre manager. Cant hack it against top tier opposition even with his billion dollar team

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Surprised by how good Pool's defense is.

Off-topic: Want Napoli and PSG to go through. Liverpool would be a genuine CL contender this time unlike their lucky run with lucky draws last season.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Arsenal, amazing (not really) what having a midfielder capable of defending can do for a team.

They need to stop giving Wenger awards.

- - - Updated - - -

City is all about sterile possession, they're going to get exposed again in CL
Maybe, but they're better than last season. After years of trial and error with mega bucks CB signings, they now have one good CB.

They had a clear weakness at the back last season that could be exploited. Not as much now.

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Both City and Liverpool would be contenders for CL. Fortunately, they're locked at the top of the Premier League right now, and I don't think they can mount a title challenge on both fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)