Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Amazing that Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku all can look so good at their previous clubs and in their national teams, but look like utter rubbish for United. United is so toxic post-Fergie. Add in the most toxic manager in football with Mou, and that's a recipe for surefire success.
just checked utd's squad on transfermarkt. there is only one player who'd walk into our starting lineup (pogba), 3-4 others that we could use as squad players, and the others are simply below par.

also, transfermarkt valuations are rather funny. their squad is worth ~85m more than juve's :hihi: rashford valued at 65m :hihi:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
just checked utd's squad on transfermarkt. there is only one player who'd walk into our starting lineup (pogba), 3-4 others that we could use as squad players, and the others are simply below par.

also, transfermarkt valuations are rather funny. their squad is worth ~85m more than juve's :hihi: rashford valued at 65m :hihi:
De Gea would make it too, probably. Even if he isn't on his peak now...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
De Gea (defenitely better then our Pole, despite current poor form), Pogba and Sanchez would make it. Valencia maybe too at his best.

Rashford is a wonderkid striker, quite good scorer, ofcourse he will be valued alot.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
De Gea (defenitely better then our Pole, despite current poor form), Pogba and Sanchez would make it. Valencia maybe too at his best.

Rashford is a wonderkid striker, quite good scorer, ofcourse he will be valued alot.
i'd only consider players who are a clear step above our current players. i might overrate woj a bit, we'll see how he performs this season as our number one. i've seen sanchez during the last 2 seasons, and he was mostly very wasteful on the ball, and he lost some of his speed, too. he wouldn't be a clear upgrade on any of our potential starters. herrera or matic would be nice alternatives to khedira and matuidi, too, but not clear starters either.

rashford's valuation is partly based on the hype that surrounds english players. i wouldn't trade either costa or bernardeschi for rashford, despite both being valued significantly lower, at 55m and 40m respectively.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rashford is one of the better young strikers in the game, he is lost between the wing and striker position and being behind a top striker right now. But he has legit and excellent potential really. If he was playing with an attacking coach that believes in him consistently he would defenitely have quite the impact (imagine him under any top team coach in EPL other then Mourinho), that athleticism combined with his clinical sense for goal. Wish our academy produced talent like that.

Defenitely can see them spending 65m for such a young striker talent. Over anyone would for Bernadeschi, and no it's not just on English hype alone, even if it's a clear factor.

I love Costa, but Sanchez is better then him, Sanchez is Dybala level player. He has the ability to score 20+ goals while assisting as much.

Our memories can't be that short, in Arsenal Sanchez performed like the league's best player.

Mourinho is truly toxic for the best use of most of these players.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Arsenal are on the verge on signing a £300m kit sponsorship deal with Adidas, with Puma's contract with the club expiring at the end of this season. (Source: Football London)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We just signed like the most marketable human on the planet.

Only so much juve can do when stuck in domstic league which is unappealing.
Ronaldo is a decent go but he will eventually go away and so will the fans that came with him. That said Juve is moving in the right direction with the stadium, logo, and summer tours.

Serie A on the other hand is a third world country compared to the other major leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)