Premier League 2018/19 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mourinho will end up at Inter again. He's finished as a top level manager.
Would be amusing cause he will mess them up even worse.
He was finished 3 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

why not? crazier things have happened like giving him the #10 shirt
Its just a shirt number. That isn't at all crazier than making a jackass like him the on field leader in the team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Would be amusing cause he will mess them up even worse.

Its just a shirt number. That isn't at all crazier than making a jackass like him the on field leader in the team.
Well in terms of #10 at Juventus it bares as much weight if not more so than captain. Besides who else would they give the captaincy to at manure? Their squad lacks leaders as it is in actual fact Pogba is probably the only player with any sort of leadership quality in that squad

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, I don’t think #10 is crazier. They have plenty of players who have been with United longer than Pogba, makes no sense to have him as captain.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I don’t think #10 is crazier. They have plenty of players who have been with United longer than Pogba, makes no sense to have him as captain.
Valencia is the real captain, out injured. Any other player who has more seniority then him isn't starting basically. Also they most likely count his 3 years in their youth team as extra experience over rest.

Majority of their starters are new players.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I thought De Gea had more seniority. Regardless, the entire team sounds like shit if Pogba is one of the longest tenured players there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I thought De Gea had more seniority. Regardless, the entire team sounds like shit if Pogba is one of the longest tenured players there.
de Gea (8th season), Young (8th season), Mata (6th season), Shaw (5th season), Martial (4th season) have been there longer than him, out of the players that stared today. if we count his lone senior season before he left, hes at 4 seasons, which is still only tied for 5th best out of the players that started today

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I forgot about De Gea, he is indeed longest serving starting player after Valencia, Mata too is a senior. Maybe De Gea is a weasel no one would take as Captain? Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Pogba is a leader, you can see it in the france docu

He also took responsibility yesterday in his post match interview
Agree with this. Length of tenure is no indicator of leadership qualities. Whether or not Pogba is that leader I don't know, but it's not too important that the Captain is one of the people that have been there the longest. In fact, sometimes that can be counter-productive, depends on context.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agree with this. Length of tenure is no indicator of leadership qualities. Whether or not Pogba is that leader I don't know, but it's not too important that the Captain is one of the people that have been there the longest. In fact, sometimes that can be counter-productive, depends on context.
That avatar :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)