Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I would love that. Haven't seen Juve play at Old Trafford in my lifetime. Other than that friendly once, but that doesn't count.
Wat? How old are you? Games against United in the late 90ies (think they faced them 4 seasons in a row by then) were so damn intense :shocked::tuttosport:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
As soon as that comedy second Liverpool goal went in before HT I didn't bother watching the rest, surprised it didn't end up 7-0 or something. These teams are fodder against such a quick countering and pressing side and they have no organisation, maybe it's too early in the season but they have Ogbonna and Masuaku on one side, no brain.

Liverpool also looked susceptible when West Ham actually got near their goal, but what else is new?
West Ham are bad. So nothing to really go on as far as a measure of Liverpool’s improvement. Though it’s nice to see Milner looking good already and Sturridge grabbing a goal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As soon as that comedy second Liverpool goal went in before HT I didn't bother watching the rest, surprised it didn't end up 7-0 or something. These teams are fodder against such a quick countering and pressing side and they have no organisation, maybe it's too early in the season but they have Ogbonna and Masuaku on one side, no brain.

Liverpool also looked susceptible when West Ham actually got near their goal, but what else is new?
West Ham are bad.

Take it easy on West Ham, they still suffering from the traumatic experience that was this:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
English teams are historically our easiest opponents so lets hope it happens
:shifty: While I agree that we, currently, should be favorites against any English team, the win against Tottenham was the first time we beat an English side over two legs in the Champions League. They are not at all historically easy opponents for us.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
:shifty: While I agree that we, currently, should be favorites against any English team, the win against Tottenham was the first time we beat an English side over two legs in the Champions League. They are not at all historically easy opponents for us.
What about chealsea?Anyway maybe its only me but whenever we played an english side i felt really relaxed like our football is born to win theirs

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What about chealsea?Anyway maybe its only me but whenever we played an english side i felt really relaxed like our football is born to win theirs

What about Fulham?

- - - Updated - - -

We beat them in the group stage not a knockout round.

But like I said, Allegri's Juventus is superior to any English team.
There's present and there's history. But on the serious, if you guys are firing on all cylinders, there should be no doubt against all English squads. Mine included.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
What about Fulham?

- - - Updated - - -

There's present and there's history. But on the serious, if you guys are firing on all cylinders, there should be no doubt against all English squads. Mine included.
Man city also in the last years .Liverpool only stand a chance but all the others are welcomed to try and fail miserably to defeat us

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Tottenham game was the first time we won in London, not that we beat an English side over two legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)