Premier League 2018/19 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Man United :lol:

Hope they employ OGS. Keep a proper manager away from them so they can continue to fail.
The way they've hyped him up and painted him as a messiah is hilarious. Neville interviewed him and asked him where he wants his statue. For now he's doing good, but it's still early to tell if he's a good coach or not.

Too bad he coaches the Red Cunts, cuz I like him

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They've basically just poured a shit load of money into the club. Give it 5 years and they'll be another Chelski and we'll all hate them.
I think they've bought clever rather than spending shitloads. They've spent less than the likes of fulham and around same as west ham and i doubt they'll reach chelski standards. Their first season they spent very little, this season they did the loan with option and bought jota and boly which was a clever move. Players like moutinho, jiminez have increased the quality but i doubt theyll be top 4-5 big spenders.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I see no basis to discredit OGS. So far he's overachieving. If he manages to be in the top 4 when the season ends I'd say he deserves to stay.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
He has done a really good job in general so far, but jury is still out on if he's truly a good coach

But I agree with your post

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The way they've hyped him up and painted him as a messiah is hilarious. Neville interviewed him and asked him where he wants his statue. For now he's doing good, but it's still early to tell if he's a good coach or not.

Too bad he coaches the Red Cunts, cuz I like him
Nothing against him personally, seems a top bloke, but I love watching United fail and he has been VERY lucky with them until now. Really hope they miss out on the top 4.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I see no basis to discredit OGS. So far he's overachieving. If he manages to be in the top 4 when the season ends I'd say he deserves to stay.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
They’ve been scraping past shit teams whilst playing terrible football - got an extremely lucky last second penalty to get past a hapless PSG and now everyone thinks they’re a great team and he’s a genius. They’ve crashed back down to earth now. The squad is massively limited and overrated.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Citeh treble season :scared:
Premier League, Carabao Cup, and FA Cup :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing against him personally, seems a top bloke, but I love watching United fail and he has been VERY lucky with them until now. Really hope they miss out on the top 4.
91st minute penalty conceded against Barca results in CL elimination. Leading 1-0 on the last day of the season, they concede a 93rd minute goal and finish 5th. Beautiful scenario :touched: :heart: I hate those red cunts.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
They’ve been scraping past shit teams whilst playing terrible football - got an extremely lucky last second penalty to get past a hapless PSG and now everyone thinks they’re a great team and he’s a genius. They’ve crashed back down to earth now. The squad is massively limited and overrated.
Now, now. Let’s not hurt Vialli92’s feelings, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)