Premier League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And a game that will liekly give United momentum to secure the 2nd spot in the league. But don't worry Kyle is 'Murican; they don't understand European football culture and rivalry.
The only thing meaningful about this match is that it's a rivalry match.

United already clinched top 4, and City already clinched title. Finishing 2nd or 4th means nothing with regards to CL seeding. It'd have been better for United to progress further in CL and finish 4th as far as seeding goes.

Anyways, it's a rivalry match, but otherwise meaningless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
yeah, right. Rivalry is rivalry no matter what the position on the table is.
The Arsenal / Spurs rivalry is intense when we play each other. Outside of that it's more important to Arsenal fans than it is to Spurs'. Check any Spurs blog for mentions of Arsenal vs how many times Spurs are mentioned in the Arsenal web-sphere. There's a noticeable difference.

We also have Chelsea and West Ham who consider us as their 'must beat' team.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The Arsenal / Spurs rivalry is intense when we play each other. Outside of that it's more important to Arsenal fans than it is to Spurs'. Check any Spurs blog for mentions of Arsenal vs how many times Spurs are mentioned in the Arsenal web-sphere. There's a noticeable difference.

I noticed one thing: you mention Arsenal and Thursday nights more than once here. I believe we have Arsenal fans here and have not heard them mentioning Spurs. It's hard to believe you hate a team and you don't care about their results.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I noticed one thing: you mention Arsenal and Thursday nights more than once here. I believe we have Arsenal fans here and have not heard them mentioning Spurs. It's hard to believe you hate a team and you don't care about their results.
I do like to have the odd chuckle, that's true. You're very perceptive, perhaps I subconsciously dislike them more than I thought.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
[video=twitter;984098797654626305]https://twitter.com/PLComms/status/984098797654626305[/video]

[video=twitter;984102734117920768]https://twitter.com/22mosalah/status/984102734117920768[/video]

::lol3::

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Has Michael Oliver voiced his opinion already?

- - - Updated - - -

Roma Twitter guys on fire :lol:

[video=twitter;984846132999311360]https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/984846132999311360[/video]

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
United fans are the worst in the world. The reason I hate United so much, cuz otherwise they're a decent club
Their fans that live in and around Manchester aren't so bad. Especially the older guys. They're a bit more realistic and can remember (or they've been told by their dads etc) about how **** they used to be pre-Fergie. It's the new 'Facebook' fans that tend to be the problem - but I guess that comes with being a big club.

P.S. A lot of those sane Utd fans also cannot stand Lingard and the dab crew either, and want him out ASAP for being such a nob.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Has Michael Oliver voiced his opinion already?

- - - Updated - - -

Roma Twitter guys on fire :lol:

[video=twitter;984846132999311360]https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/984846132999311360[/video]
We should sign their social media team and sack ours

#ItsTime

- - - Updated - - -

Their fans that live in and around Manchester aren't so bad. Especially the older guys. They're a bit more realistic and can remember (or they've been told by their dads etc) about how **** they used to be pre-Fergie. It's the new 'Facebook' fans that tend to be the problem - but I guess that comes with being a big club.

P.S. A lot of those sane Utd fans also cannot stand Lingard and the dab crew either, and want him out ASAP for being such a nob.
Too bad the local fans can't get to see games at Old Trafford because all the tourist fans from Asia and Africa buy out the tickets :D

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Isn’t it because Arsenal have always had the bragging rights over Spurs bar the past couple of seasons?
PS I want to see Pep cry

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I've seen Tottenham have much better games, they need to sort themselves
City played rather well there. A fourth loss in a row was always a long shot. They were up for this.

City playing well + Spurs not so much = City win. Simple equation. Ah well, 3rd / 4th place it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)