Premier League 2017/18 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Joey Barton embarrasses himself on live radio with comment about Mousa Dembele

Joey Barton also praised Dembele on talkSPORT this morning - but ended up making himself look very silly in the process. The former Manchester City and Newcastle United midfielder, who is currently serving a ban from football for breaching betting rules, wondered how Paul Pogba was getting into the French team ahead of Dembele.

“He’s top drawer,” Barton said of Dembele. “A lot of things are levelled at him, like he doesn’t score enough goals - which I don’t think he does - but on the flip side of that is role in the team is the first receiver. I think he’s shown incredible composure.

“Not an international? Not capped by France?”

“Nope,” came the reply from talkSPORT presenter Alan Brazil, who was also clearly unaware that Dembele has 70 international caps for Belgium to his name.

Barton then asked: “Can he get in the French World Cup squad?”
“I don’t see why not,” Brazil added.

Barton continued: “He’s better than Pogba and Pogba’s probably going to get in!”

BARTON THEN REALISED HIS EPIC GAFFE
A few moments later, presumably once the show’s producer had a word in his ear, Barton said: “Oh, sorry, he’s Belgian, isn’t he? What am I on about?

“Of course he is,” Brazil said. “There are so many Dembeles about now”.

Just a regular day at the office... :lol::lol::lol::sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Joey Barton embarrasses himself on live radio with comment about Mousa Dembele

Joey Barton also praised Dembele on talkSPORT this morning - but ended up making himself look very silly in the process. The former Manchester City and Newcastle United midfielder, who is currently serving a ban from football for breaching betting rules, wondered how Paul Pogba was getting into the French team ahead of Dembele.

“He’s top drawer,” Barton said of Dembele. “A lot of things are levelled at him, like he doesn’t score enough goals - which I don’t think he does - but on the flip side of that is role in the team is the first receiver. I think he’s shown incredible composure.

“Not an international? Not capped by France?”

“Nope,” came the reply from talkSPORT presenter Alan Brazil, who was also clearly unaware that Dembele has 70 international caps for Belgium to his name.

Barton then asked: “Can he get in the French World Cup squad?”
“I don’t see why not,” Brazil added.

Barton continued: “He’s better than Pogba and Pogba’s probably going to get in!”

BARTON THEN REALISED HIS EPIC GAFFE
A few moments later, presumably once the show’s producer had a word in his ear, Barton said: “Oh, sorry, he’s Belgian, isn’t he? What am I on about?

“Of course he is,” Brazil said. “There are so many Dembeles about now”.

Just a regular day at the office... :lol::lol::lol::sergio:
Alan Brazil is such a Rtard, cant stand him and puts me right off listening to his shit every morning on the way to work.

TBH surprised at Joey Barton I had him down as someone with more intelligence, ever watched any of his political Q&A sessions?

- - - Updated - - -

WILL MOTHERFUCKING GRIGG!!!!

Common Wigan!

- - - Updated - - -

bwahahahahahahaha bye bye city

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED :weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)