Premier League 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You have to get to a CL final to win it. Over the last few years our team has given immense joy to Juventini with wins over the likes of Chelsea, Barcelona, Man City, Dortmund, Real Madrid etc. What have Arsenal fans received apart from pain and humiliation at every turn? If winning the final is the ONLY thing you care about, why bother watching the rest of the games?
I care about winning the competition, hence I'm interested in all of the games :p

I'm not saying I don't enjoy Juventus consistently being a strong contender team, I just dislike when someone says that 7 final appearances somehow make us successful in Europe (and it seems PI wasn't trying to say that). We're not successful because of those 7 finals, just like Hamšiks Napoli or Nainggolans Roma, who start every season saying "we'll win the Scudetto", are not successful when they finish 2nd or 3rd, even if they won a lot of games to get there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Published 4 days ago:
What’s it like coming through the academy at Arsenal? Reiss Nelson, Eddie Nketiah, Joe Willock, Matt Macey, Ben Sheaf, Marcus McGuane and Josh Dasilva look back on a memorable season.

now :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Tottenham is playing Manure today.

Manure has a pretty similar style of play to us (just worse), so this will be an interesting game to watch. How Tottenham play this game will likely be how they play us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)