Premier League 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Barca? Not really. Real? Gonna be a 3rd time, I'll handle it. But mu is by far the worst possible scenario. A couple of my friends are MU diehards, I barely survived Pogba saga.
The question is how have they been surviving the ManUtd performances since the big spending in summer of 2016? Plenty of room for you to get back to them :D

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The question is how have they been surviving the ManUtd performances since the big spending in summer of 2016? Plenty of room for you to get back to them :D
They are EPL fans, dude, it doesn't work that way. If they don't win EPL is because "EPL is the best league in the world, competition is so fierce etc.". If they don't win anything in Europe, it's because they tired after EPL because "EPL is the best league etc.".

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They are EPL fans, dude, it doesn't work that way. If they don't win EPL is because "EPL is the best league in the world, competition is so fierce etc.". If they don't win anything in Europe, it's because they tired after EPL because "EPL is the best league etc.".
Surely they had higher expectations which crumbled like a card house :D I bet they didn't tease you saying Pogba will complete our team and now we'll finally finish 6th, ahead of Everton and Southampton! :p

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Surely they had higher expectations which crumbled like a card house :D I bet they didn't tease you saying Pogba will complete our team and now we'll finally finish 6th, ahead of Everton and Southampton! :p
Surely. But they finished 6th even after they bought Seria A best player, because "EPL is the best league etc.".

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
#PogBack :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

:conte:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jose-mourinho-to-psg.434751/

Fun read.
About half seem to want to get rid of Mourinho and sign a Sarri type of coach :lol: and the others want to keep him. I hope he leaves and they lose De Gea and Pogba to Madrid in the same season. Or he stays and gets in a fight with his players and they leave. I just want them to collapse.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt they'd hire such an offensively regressive coach with all their attacking wealth
Same, however he wouldn't have much to do offensively anyway specially with the offensive talents that they have. He'd just set up a solid defense and have a laisser faire attitude to the attack, but knowing Mourinho I doubt he'd do that.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Same, however he wouldn't have much to do offensively anyway specially with the offensive talents that they have. He'd just set up a solid defense and have a laisser faire attitude to the attack, but knowing Mourinho I doubt he'd do that.
:agree:
It's not like he has total scrubs in MU. Miki, Zlatan, Martial, Lukaku, Mata, even Rashford are a pretty solid bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)