Premier League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Are you sure about that? Lol. I've watched inter this season and they are not that impressive they are benefiting from not being in Europe. No way are they better than any of the prem top 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Are Chelsea, united and Napoli not real teams? Stop trying to discredit them

- - - Updated - - -

Pep's city would also dominate serie a which is a weaker league. What city are doing this season is absurd it's not the norm. They've even got a better record than psg who play in the French league
Welcome :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

WiseOne

Dec 14, 2017
:lol:

I see lot's of new names popping up since we drew the premfaggots.

- - - Updated - - -

Leicester would prolly cruise to the title in italy, repeating what they have done in the strongest league in the world.
Premfaggots? Really how old are you

- - - Updated - - -

All inexperienced in the knockout rounds of CL. That's not discrediting, that's a fact. City would get crushed by Bayern
City are a much better team then they were last season. Crushed by Bayern? We will have to see about that and bayern have been way overrated since they last won it

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Premfaggots? Really how old are you

- - - Updated - - -

City are a much better team then they were last season. Crushed by Bayern? We will have to see about that and bayern have been way overrated since they last won it
Oh yes very overrated. Thats why we got longer than City each season except for 2016, where they for the first time reached a SF - just like Bayern. Instead City chose to drop a 5-3 lead against Monaco, we cant really compete with that.

Pep is a genius

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Oh yes very overrated. Thats why we got longer than City each season except for 2016, where they for the first time reached a SF - just like Bayern. Instead City chose to drop a 5-3 lead against Monaco, we cant really compete with that.

Pep is a genius
Was pep decision to leave Bayern Munich was his own or there was pressure from the management

WiseOne

Dec 14, 2017

Pep is a genius
I wasn't comparing you to city. I meant bayern are overrated when compared to Madrid and barca who have spanked them in the last few years. Like I said this isn't last season we will see what bayern are made of

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of Juve fans hating on the prem you should hate on the 2 Spanish giants who have spanked you in finals

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I wasn't comparing you to city. I meant bayern are overrated when compared to Madrid and barca who have spanked them in the last few years. Like I said this isn't last season we will see what bayern are made of
Bayern is overrated, but so is City not? Pep who “got spanked aka Bayern” in the CL as you said, then lets see how he will do this year when facing a real quality opponent.

Thanks to Pep we got away from playing the best football i ever seen us play under Jupp to this utter shit against Real Madrid and Barca away. The thing with Pep is that he never learn

Spanked in which finals? We never met them in any CL final

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
City has proved nothing, they're better than last year but they were far from relevant in Europe back then. Bayern have consistently had results over the years that makes them relevant European wise, the burden of proof should be on City to prove they're not overrated since they've achieved nothing.

People are quick to rate the next flash in the pan, I've seen City play and they're average.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's an incredible amount of time. Unbelievable, to the point where it's pathetic really. There have been 13 different winners in that period.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
City just keeps winning wether it's the PL or the CL. I haven't watched them play (other than a little bit against Napoli), but I really don't understand why people dismiss them so easily.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
City just keeps winning wether it's the PL or the CL. I haven't watched them play (other than a little bit against Napoli), but I really don't understand why people dismiss them so easily.
:agree:

People love to hate on English teams, City have been on the up since Pep took over, last year was slow but you can see where Pep is trying to go with it this season. Same for Tottenham, they're a great side that was unlucky to secure a league title, one of the most entertaining sides in England.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Hope someone beats ManCity in CL. The hype is ridiculous. The folks in bbc and etc in uk media are already labelling Man City as one of the all time best teams. And how they are CL favourites and Pep is the biggest genius ever bla bla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)