Premier League 2017/18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The finals curse is something only fans believe, professionals know that's rubbish superstition.

Atletico will most likely win it and Arsenal is going to bottle it at some point

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont really have argument tbh.

My point is simply that Arsenal will put all eggs in europe league basket now. To get to CL.

And Atletico being favorite can be disadvantage. They were a different team 2011. They tend to do better when underdogs. Also in 2011 there was no CL spot to offer. Even Lazio might surprise or smth if they get to semis. Teams will be motivated to win it to get to CL.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Btw. Has the media dared to criticise Pep for playing right into Klopps hands once again? @Dantes
No. Not really.

The focus has been more about (a) how effective Liverpool were and (b) whether or not they'll **** up the second leg.

The secondary narrative is that City aren't as invulnerable as everyone thought, and that maybe and hopefully next year's PL will be a three/four horse race if the challengers actually have the balls to press and attack, and not park the bus. Liverpool's being hailed as the blueprint (never thought I'd write that).

Both Pep and Klopp are media darlings, ofc. Pep still appears to have a free pass. Whereas Mourinho, Conte and Wenger are the press' perenial whipping boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)