Premier League 2016/2017 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
People see Leicester's season and still think the game is all about money. Let the muppet clubs have their transfer window championships.
as with many things in this world, in the long run money win...

can leicester be successful in the long run with their inferior financial? I'm talking about decades here not just a few years... even the same with atletico... how would they be without simeone and inferior financial in the long run? also clubs like united is the perfect example, they are in shambles and only saved by the money they have, reduce that money to milan level and they would be even worse than milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
as with many things in this world, in the long run money win...

can leicester be successful in the long run with their inferior financial? I'm talking about decades here not just a few years... even the same with atletico... how would they be without simeone and inferior financial in the long run? also clubs like united is the perfect example, they are in shambles and only saved by the money they have, reduce that money to milan level and they would be even worse than milan.
But the EPL has more money than God.... at many clubs at many levels. I mean, Stoke City is now getting as much TV revenues as Juve.

And it's not just one or two teams. It's not just one or two tournaments. The EPL end-product is saturated in money and it's pretty much godawful compared to what La Liga is delivering. And I would argue half of those "billion-pound" clubs in the EPL would struggle against Serie A's pathetic finest.

This is just more than one or two clubs having bad luck with a lot of money. There's something systemically wrong with the EPL for the quality its delivering in what money is going into it across the board.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
But the EPL has more money than God.... at many clubs at many levels. I mean, Stoke City is now getting as much TV revenues as Juve.

And it's not just one or two teams. It's not just one or two tournaments. The EPL end-product is saturated in money and it's pretty much godawful compared to what La Liga is delivering. And I would argue half of those "billion-pound" clubs in the EPL would struggle against Serie A's pathetic finest.

This is just more than one or two clubs having bad luck with a lot of money. There's something systemically wrong with the EPL for the quality its delivering in what money is going into it across the board.
I'm not sure I understand what you are arguing here, I was responding to the notion that money doesn't matter because of leicester.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
from arsenal-mania.com

Poor Coq, he must feel sore now. He knows he probably won't be getting action anymore.
Wilshere - Xhaka is the way to go.
New CB and ST and we'll win the treble.

:lol::lol::lol:

May 22, 2007
from arsenal-mania.com

Poor Coq, he must feel sore now. He knows he probably won't be getting action anymore.
Wilshere - Xhaka is the way to go.
New CB and ST and we'll win the treble.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yes poor Coq, he will have to wait days until Wilshere's ankle shatters after a light jog.

Wilshere probably peaked during that game against Barcelona. Poor lad.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes poor Coq, he will have to wait days until Wilshere's ankle shatters after a light jog.

Wilshere probably peaked during that game against Barcelona. Poor lad.
Remember that game well, he didnt suck completely like the rest of his team and they even gave him the no.10 shirt after that as an award

Jun 6, 2015
Remember that game well, he didnt suck completely like the rest of his team and they even gave him the no.10 shirt after that as an award
Wilshere was actually really talented unlike many other players in that country but injuries have destroyed his career. Ramsey and Coquelin on the other hand are both terrible and were at some point considered world beaters by their fanbase which is ridiculous.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wilshere was actually really talented unlike many other players in that country but injuries have destroyed his career. Ramsey and Coquelin on the other hand are both terrible and were at some point considered world beaters by their fanbase which is ridiculous.
He wasnt that talented either. Its just that most their players are crap so he stood out. Could have become a good player still if he never got injured

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Ramsey is crap. Cant believe someone was convincing me that hes better than Asamoah 2 years ago

Jun 6, 2015
He wasnt that talented either. Its just that most their players are crap so he stood out. Could have become a good player still if he never got injured
I do think he was very talented but besides being injured always he has a bit of Joey Barton in him which hasn't helped, heck Balotelli was talented look at him now talent only goes so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Ramsey is crap. Cant believe someone was convincing me that hes better than Asamoah 2 years ago
Yeah Ramsey had that one very productive stretch which fooled people. He could probably be useful in an other team playing further forward because he doesn't really have the abilities to play as a DM.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I always felt he gets overrated based on that performance vs Barca. Never thoght of him as someone that can reach Lampard or Gerrard level one day

Jun 6, 2015
I always felt he gets overrated based on that performance vs Barca. Never thoght of him as someone that can reach Lampard or Gerrard level one day
No that game wasn't one off he was performing really well in other games as well back then. Hard to judge his potential compared to those two as he is different type of player.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
OFFICIAL: #watfordfc confirms it
has reached agreement with Walter
Mazzarri to become Head Coach
from 1st July 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)