Prediction game... (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Everyone that has posted believes Juve will qualify? What's wrong with you people?
C'mon Stu, you know we can do it....

Juventus
Liverpool
Arsenal
Milan
Chelsea
Inter
Lyon
Monaco

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
You will, it means that we'll then beat you after we beat Milan 2-1 in the San Siro...I am right, I was right about the Barca score!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I'm not going to get my hopes up. When I do that I end up crying my eyes out most of the time.
    When there's life there's hope. You don't have hope, you're dead!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ...lest I forget...

Milan
    Inter
    Lyon (isn't that ovbious)
    Chelsea (I'm at odds with most people on the planet on this one :D)
    Juve
    Bayern
    Leverkusen (Liverpool are too inconsistent, but I think this one is too close to call)
    PSV

this prediction is my immediate aftermath, could change anytime within the next 2 weeks.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Everyone that has posted believes Juve will qualify? What's wrong with you people?
    I really think we will. I think the absence of players such as Trezeguet and Nedved was vital for Juve as a team.
    I think a full Delle Alpi should be more than enough inspirement for the players, not to mention for Del Piero who will be given more support than ever before. And I know from Ajax and the Swedens NT that Zlatan performes at the worst of times, and if we play 4-3-3 (which is a really big chance we will/'be forced' to do) I think he's very capable of doing so.

I think we'll pressure em from start til the referee stops the clock.

I believe in the result of 1-0 at full time. And at OT we'll show em that the old lady still knows how to run!!! :fero:

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19

I hoped in 2003 and ended up crying for 38 minutes straight :)
    I cried longer. Like I have once said on this forum, where I stay I am the only Juve fan for miles around, and on that day, everyone else supported Milan simply because Juve eliminated Madrid, so you can imagine. :sad:

But it still doesn't make me loose hope when the opportunity arises for hope. To loose hope is to give way to despair. To despair is to loose everything.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    The majority of people at my school were backing Milan for the same reason. Football results bring out my true emotions. The only time I can remember me really crying apart from when my puppy died were Italy vs Korea in WC2002, Italy vs Bulgaria Euro 2004, Italy vs France Euro 2000, Juve vs Man Utd 99, and Juve vs Milan 03.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)