Prediction Game Announcements (3 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Standings after Round 1:

EDIT: I scrapped the idea of pasting the standings in this thread, because it's alread on the predictions page for all to see, and the tables didn't display properly

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    Also:

Thread Renamed

There's no point making a new thread each round if nothing new's gonna be added. I'll just use this thread to announce when the new fixtures are posted etc.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    The fixtures for Round 2 have been added

Inter - Parma
    Juventus - Palermo
    Lazio - Milan
    Bologna - Roma
    Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid
    Fiorentina - Sampdoria
    Middlesbrough - Chelsea
    VfL Bochum - Werder Bremen
    Lyon - Monaco
    Ajax - Roda JC

Happy predicting! :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Graham do you guys choose the games? And do you have to enter the results? Or is the whole thing automatic?

just wondering :)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    guys,when i enter ma username "Amr" and ma password,,,it brings me again to the username/password area and both r blank !!

i dono,is it a cookie problem or wht?

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
    Sep 14, 2003
    Just got home from my birthday celebrations, and have realised im too late with my prediction tomorrows (well today now) predictions. I couldn't predict it before coz my computer crashed so i had to reformat the hardrive.

U have upset me on my birthday, shame on u, Juventuz.com.

:down:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUVENATOR

As a birthday present to you, I've updated the fixture dates and times so that you guys can predict upto the very last minute before the match kicks off. I admit that I didn't put in the times initially, because I couldn't find a site that told me when the dang matches kick off, they only displayed the fixture dates and times for the midweek matches :irritate: ,and I tried to give you guys maximum time to make your predictions by entering the fixtures at the start of the week

Happy predicting, I hope you see this in time to put in your predictions before the matches start! :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    i;m proceeding good here :)

31 Amr 9 1 4 4 10 16 -6 17 --> pts

31 from 56 isnt bad,, these r ma 1st predictions i make ;)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Go to http://www.juventuz.com/_php/prediction , make an account, and get predicting ;)

My sincerest apologies guys, for not being able to run the prediction game for the past 2 weeks, as I've been away on holidays. I know a lot of you missed out one week because one of the other admins put in the fixtures on the Saturday night, but I didn't intend to run the game that week since I knew that people didn't have enough time to make their predictions. It should be smooth sailing from here on in, and I've put in a new round of matches for this week. Sorry again guys, and happy predicting :D

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
    Sep 14, 2003
    Gray just to let u know u have made a mistake in the Werder Bremen fixture :rolleyes:

Werder play away to Mainz this weekend while Stuttgart entertain Borrusia Dortmund (which im sure u will want to put up instead)

Stuttgart play Werder on 27th of October in Stuttgart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)